Welcome to the 5th annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. Besides myself, this year’s new slate of judges included,
1) Talk radio host Rusty Humprhies.
2) Joe the Plumber from Joe For America.
3) Mark Block, who served as chief of staff for Herman Cain’s 2012 presidential campaign.
4) Radio host Tony Whitnack from Afternoon Drive w/ Tony Whitnack.
5) Cyrus Massoumi from Mr. Conservative.
6) William Jacobson from Legal Insurrection.
The judges voted on a large selection of contestants. The judges voted on over 40 contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, the highest remaining scores made the list.
Do keep in mind that this list only covers active women in the new media. That means no Fox News contributors, no congressional aides, and no think tankers — unless they have a new media presence as well.
Here are the women that made the final cut.
17) Sarah Durand from The Louisville Tea Party.
17) Scottie Hughes from The Tea Party News Network.
17) Michelle Malkin
17) Rachel Marsden
14) Helen Smith
14) Ashley Herzog
14) Anne Marie Murrell from Politichicks
13) Mary Katharine Ham-Brewer from Hot Air.
11) April Gregory (Podcasting)
11) Sarah Palin.
10) Bettina Inclan
8) Lila Rose from Live Action.
8) Monica Crowley from Monica Memo.
7) Katie Kieffer.
4) Jedediah Bila.
3) Katie Pavlich from Townhall.
1) Dana Perino
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2012 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2011 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2010 Edition)
The 15 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2009 Edition)