The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014
My latest column for Townhall is called, The Twenty Best Quotes of CPAC 2014. Here’s an excerpt from the column.
20) The president graduated from one of the best schools in the country. If I were him, I’d consider suing Harvard Law School to get his money back because I’m not sure what he learned in three years. — Bobby Jindal
19) Crossroads, what a disaster. Hundreds of millions of dollars wasted and no one is held responsible….people ought to be asking, ‘What are you in business for?’ — Pat Caddell
18) It’s time for the government to scale back, not for people of faith to scale back! — Mike Huckabee
17) It’s not like illegal immigrants didn’t know what they were doing was wrong. — Ann Coulter
16) The tax code is 10 times the size of the Bible with none of the good news. — Paul Ryan
15) If you rent a U-Haul to move your company, it costs twice as much to go from San Francisco to Austin than the other way around, because you can’t find enough trucks to leave the Golden State. — Rick Perry
Once again, you can read it all here.
Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year old veteran and he’s begging the VA not to let him starve to death. Let me repeat that. Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year...Read More
By now you’ve likely heard about the infamous Las Vegas convention bash during which federal civil servants at the General
The opening scene-setter for the 1996 film “Independence Day” might serve as a metaphor for what Egyptians could face if