Polling Conservative Bloggers On Race, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, & False Accusations of Racism
Right Wing News emailed more than 260 right-of-center bloggers and asked them to answer 11 questions about race. Representatives from the following 63 blogs responded:
101 Dead Armadillos, All That Is Necessary, The American Princess, And Rightly So, Argghhhh!, Bad Example, Basil’s Blog, Bookworm Room, Bright & Early, Bull Moose Strikes Back, Cao’s Blog, Melissa Clouthier, Conservative Compendium, Drumwaster’s Rants, Election Projection, Dodgeblogium, Cara Ellison, Exurban League, Fausta’s Blog, Cassy Fiano, Fingers Malloy, Fraters Libertas, GayPatriot, GraniteGrok, Guardian Watchblog, Hot Air, House of Eratosthenes, Freeman Hunt, IMAO, Infidels Are Cool, The Jawa Report, Moe Lane, Linkiest, Little Miss Attila, Mean Ol’ Meany, JackLewis, Liz Mair, Moonbattery, Mount Virtus, Midnight Blue, Nice Deb, No Oil For Pacifists, mountaineer musings, No Runny Eggs, Pal2pal, Pundit Boy, JammieWearingFool, Pursuing Holiness.com, Russ. Just Russ, Shots Across The Bow, Sister Toldjah, The Smallest Minority, Snark and Boobs, Solomonia, This Ain’t Hell, The Sundries Shack, QandO, Weapons of Mass Discussion, Weasel Zippers, WILLisms, Wintery knight, Wizbang!
The bloggers were asked to give answers to the following questions (because some bloggers skipped particular questions, gave answers that weren’t listed, or gave answers that were difficult to categorize, there are not 74 responses to each question.)
1) How big a problem is racism in our society today? Is it a big problem, somewhat of a problem, a small problem or not a problem at all?
A) A big problem: 4.8% (3 votes)
B) Somewhat of a problem: 20.6% (13 votes)
C) A small problem: 60.3% (38 votes)
D) Not a problem at all: 14.3% (9 votes)
2) If you honestly assessed yourself, would you say that you’re racially prejudice?
A) Yes: 1.6% (1 votes)
B) No: 98.4% (62 votes)
3) Do you think blacks have achieved racial equality, will soon achieve racial equality, will not achieve racial equality in your lifetime, or will never achieve racial equality?
A) Have achieved: 78.7% (48 votes)
B) Will soon achieve: 16.4% (10 votes)
C) Won’t achieve in your lifetime: 4.9% (3 votes)
4) In general, do you approve or disapprove of giving preferences to blacks and other minorities in things like hirings, promotions, and college admissions?
A) Approve: 0% (0 votes)
B) Disapprove: 100% (63 votes)
5) Do you believe that the government discriminates against white Americans based on their skin color?
A) Yes: 79.4% (50 votes)
B) No: 20.6% (13 votes)
6) Do you believe that people who are opposed to illegal immigration could best be described as…
A) People who want to see the border secured, support law order, or believe illegal immigration is bad for America: 96.8% (61 votes)
B) People who don’t like Hispanics: 0% (0 votes)
C) Not sure: 3.2% (2 votes)
7) In your opinion, have you or a group you’re a part of ever been falsely accused of racism?
A) Yes: 86.9% (53 votes)
B) No: 13.1% (8 votes)
8) Do you think the majority of accusations of racism in politics today are false?
A) Yes: 100% (62 votes)
B) No: 0% (0 votes)
9) Do you think that NAACP would better be described as a group that…
A) Represents black Americans: 0% (0 votes)
B) Represents liberal black Americans: 100% (62 votes)
10) Which of the following do you think best describes Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton?
A) People are genuinely trying to fight against racism and injustice: 1.6% (1 votes)
B) People who make mostly false accusations of racism to get attention, make money, or for political gain: 93.7% (59 votes)
C) Not sure: 4.8% (3 votes)
11) Do you believe that the Democratic Party falsely tries to convince black and Hispanic Americans that Republicans hate them as a political strategy?
A) Yes, they do: 100% (63 votes)
B) No, they don’t: 0% (0 votes)
C) Most Republicans do hate black & hispanic Americans: 0% (0 votes)
Terrorists aren’t often accused of being particularly bright. And that dimness is on full display as a group of ISIS jihadis attempt to launch a cannon, with hilarious results. Every...Read More
AFPF just concluded their Defending the American Dream Summit at the Washington Hilton this past weekend and at one of
: : : : : : There is one consistent factor of our society which we are seeing more and more: Using our rights against
Right Wing News emailed more than 260 right-of-center bloggers and asked them to send us a list of people they