The 25 Best Tweets Of 2013
The problem with picking the “best” tweets for a year is that there are hundreds of thousands of tweets being spewed out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Meanwhile, most of us follow only an infinitesimal slice of the people on Twitter and have to do things like work and sleep that interfere with being online all day. In other words, picking the best tweets from across Twitter is a little like picking the wettest spots in the ocean.
Still, someone had to take a crack at it; so in no particular order…
This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem.
– Joe Rogan (@joerogan) January 27, 2013
It’s the law of the land Is an argument built on sand If it really were so grand slavery wouldn’t be banned.
– Jonah Goldberg (@JonahNRO) September 25, 2013
If you love something, set it free. Maybe not sharks though. Or bees. Viruses. Lots of stuff really. Look, the point is don’t love anything.
– Jason Miller (@longwall26) September 1, 2012
– James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) April 2, 2013
It’s odd how not a single one of these pro-amnesty Republicans ever has their immigration epiphany as a candidate
– Allahpundit (@allahpundit) June 21, 2013
I think this is what is described as “losing your base”. Bill Ayers: “Try Obama for War Crimes”.
– Vox Day (@voxday) June 18, 2013
Dear Sen/Rep: You think your constituents are OK w/feds spying on them? In what year did you last talk to a regular person in your district?
– Justin Amash (@repjustinamash) June 9, 2013
“Oh, the guy who bombed Boston is on the loose in my neighborhood? Super glad I don’t have an AR-15 with 30 round mags” Said nobody, ever.
– Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) April 19, 2013
“Now is not the time to gut these job creating investments and innovation.” I feel like we’ve been investing forever. When do they pay off?
– Tabitha Hale (@TabithaHale) February 13, 2013
So, is this government that can’t put up a website the same one predicting the weather 500 years from now? Asking for a friend.
– Leaping Lemurs (@practicetheory) November 20, 2013
My .38 is named Passive Resistance.
– Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) February 18, 2013
In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness
– Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) April 30, 2013
Democrats calling our office today to argue women should not be allowed to defend themselves with a gun if they are raped #WarOnWomen
– Rep. Steve Stockman (@SteveWorks4You) May 31, 2013
Obama is going to be angrier than anyone when he reads about these Obama administration lies and scandals in the morning.
– Andy Lancaster (@andylancaster) November 19, 2013
– Jedediah Bila (@JedediahBila) November 18, 2013
Dumb people have a rather bad habit of only remembering the past six months and extrapolating all of future history from there.
– SquatchPride69 (@AceofSpadesHQ) March 21, 2013
Apple has done more to enrich people’s lives than politicians will ever do.
– Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul) May 21, 2013
Shills for the butter industry. RT @keder: No idea why some of you think defending racist Democrat Paula Deen is a worthwhile endeavor.
– Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) June 21, 2013
Car Rescues: Zimmerman 1, Kennedy 0
– jimgeraghty (@jimgeraghty) July 22, 2013
first rule of fight club is no fightig. welcom to contradicton club evryone hav a seat adn dont hav a seat. also this isnt contradicton club
– jomny sun (@jonnysun) February 27, 2013
– Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) June 27, 2013
I’m disgusted when I see some old guy with a younger woman. Or a younger guy with a younger woman. Just couples. Or groups. Any person.
– Joss Whedon (@josswhedon) June 7, 2013
A baby’s laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear. Unless it’s 3am. And you’re home alone. And you don’t have a baby.
– Condescending Wonka (@OhWonka) May 4, 2013
Want to immediately reduce the national gun homicide rate by 5%? Sell Chicago to Canada.
– David Burge (@iowahawkblog) January 20, 2013
You’d better hope not, for your own sake. MT @SenatorReid People at work should be judged on their merits
– Jim Treacher (@jtLOL) November 1, 2013
Putting together a list of the most Googled conservatives is more difficult than you’d think. You have to come up with an initial list of conservatives. The original list was...Read More
Good for Rick Perry. After a fairly disastrous first go at the White House, he’s gearing up for a second
Churchville, VA–The U.S. Navy says it is a global force for good. President Obama doesn’t seem so sure. However,