Now is Not the Time to Be More Like Europe
The ongoing crack-up of Europe, and the pending collapse of the Eurozone, is an ugly thing to behold. But their failure can be our gain, if we just learn from their mistakes.
A new video by the Center for Freedom and Prosperity provides 5 lessons from the European fiscal implosion that US policymakers should take to heart. In short:
1) Higher taxes lead to higher spending, not lower deficits.
2) A value-added tax would be a disaster.
3) A welfare state cripples the human spirit.
4) Nations reach a point of no return when the number of people mooching off government exceeds the number of people producing.
5) Bailouts don’t work.
Watch the video for the evidence:
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
The federal government is looking into the serious issue of the “conflict” between humans and elephants. To help out on
Red light cameras are a mixed bag across the USA. Big cities love them, small cities increasingly less. But one