Top 5 Reasons Democrats Are Scared S***less of Allen West
5. Because he destroys the extremist myth: West and the 37 other black Republicans running for national office destroy the liberal myth that the Tea Party movement is somehow racist and extremist. Hint: it’s neither.
4. Because he kicks liberal ass (metaphorically speaking, of course). Like challenging Barack Obama to a debate.
3. Because he’s a Constitutionalist: “The Constitution says ‘promote the general welfare’, not provide welfare!”
2. Because he knows the stakes: “…when you listen to that fife and drum, it hearkens me back to how this country got started. When you think about how patriots got together in taverns, when patriots got together in houses along rivers and creeks, when you think how the U.S. Marine Corps got started in a place called Tun Tavern, this is where we are right now in our country. We need to meet… and talk about restoring our liberty and fighting back against a tyrannical government.”
1. Because he’s got presidential mettle. He’s a leader. A war hero. A Constitutionalist. He’s the vanguard of a new conservative black Republican movement, possibly the first since Reconstruction. But now he needs to win his Congressional election.
Help him out. The fife and drum are sounding in the distance. You don’t have to go to war, you just have to muster your support and your vote.
Cross-posted at: Doug Ross @ Journal.
Just around MemoGate I was an aspiring reporter who was prepping for a career in investigative journalism. In my spare
I knew the GOP prided itself on being a big tent, but I had no idea just how inclusive they could be! And on the flip side, never let it be said that the melodramatic former drama critic doesn’t cover all the bases himself.
If you rely on leftist blogs or even the alleged mainstream media, you’d think that Mama Grizzlies/conservative women are actually