Right Wing News emailed more than 265 right-of-center bloggers and asked them about their least favorite elected Republicans. The following 43 blogs responded,
All That Is Necessary, The American Princess, Argghhhh!, Axis of Right, Bad Example, Bookworm Room, Bright & Early, Melissa Clouthier, Conservative Grapevine, Ed Driscoll, Cara Ellison, Conservatism Today, Election Projection, Eternity Road, Exurban League, Cassy Fiano, Fraters Libertas, Girl On The Right, GOPUSA Northeast, Guardian Watchblog House of Eratosthenes, Paul Ibrahim.com/, JackLewis, Lotus Blog, Mean Ol’ Meany , Midnight Blue, Mount Virtus, mountaineer musings, My Aisling, Moonbattery, No Runny Eggs, Patriot Room, The Pink Flamingo Bar & Grill, Poliblog, Pirate’s Cove, Pursuing Holiness.com, Right View from the Left Coast, Josh Schroeder, Sister Toldjah, The Sundries Shack, Weapons of Mass Discussion, WILLisms, Wolking’s World
The bloggers were asked to select answers to the following questions (because some bloggers skipped particular questions, gave answers that weren’t listed, or gave answers that were difficult to categorize, there are not 43 responses to each question.)
1) Do you think the GOP will gain or lose seats in the House in 2010?
Gain: 93.3% (42 votes)
Lose: 4.4% (2 votes)
2) Do you think the GOP will gain or lose seats in the Senate in 2010?
Gain: 88.6% (39 votes)
Lose: 9.1% (4 votes)
3) Colin Powell said the following, “Americans do want to pay taxes for services. Americans are looking for more government in their life, not less.” Do you agree?
No: 95.6% (43 votes)
Yes: 2.2% (1 votes)
4) Whose views do you think are more representative of your personal opinion: David Frum, Meghan McCain, John McCain, & Colin Powell or Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Tom Coburn, & Newt Gingrich?
Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Tom Coburn, & Newt Gingrich: 93.3% (42 votes)
David Frum, Meghan McCain, John McCain, & Colin Powell: 4.4% (2 votes)
5) Do you support the NRSC’s decision to endorse Charlie Crist in Florida’s Republican primary?
No: 90.7% (39 votes)
Yes: 9.3% (4 votes)
6) Do you think Barack Obama was born in Hawaii or elsewhere?
Hawaii: 70.5% (31 votes)
Elsewhere: 27.3% (12 votes)
7) Do you think that Sonia Sotomayor will be confirmed?
Yes: 95.6% (43 votes)
No: 2.2% (1 votes)