Right Wing News emailed more than 240 right-of-center bloggers and asked them to answer 8 questions. The following 48 blogs responded,
Aaron’s CC, Absinthe & Cookies, The Absurd Report, The American Princess, Argghhhh!, AtlanticBlog, Atlas Shrugs, BillHobbs, Bit’s Blog, BizzyBlog, Bluey Blog, Brainster’s Blog, Cassy Fiano, Conservative Grapevine, dcthornton.com, Drumwaster’s Rants, Eckernet, Euphoric Reality, Four Right Wing Wackos, GraniteGrok, Inside Larry’s Head, Isaac Schrödinger, JackLewis, Jeff Gannon – A Voice of the New Media, GOPUSA Northeast (Illions), GOPUSA Northeast (Butehorn), Gocinatlanta, The Hedgehog Report, IMAO, Keith Burgess-Jackson, Moonbattery, Mountaineer Musings, Musings, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, Newmark’s Door, The Nose On Your Face, Poliblog, PoliPundit, Right Thinking Girl, Right Thinking From The Left Coast, Don Singleton, Sister Toldjah, Slobokan’s Site Of Schtuff, Solomonia, Townhall (Amanda Carpenter), Vox Popoli, WILLisms, Wuzzadem
The bloggers were asked to select answers to the following questions (because some bloggers skipped particular questions, gave answers that weren’t listed, or gave answers that were difficult to categorize, there are not 48 responses to each question.)
Also, for the last 3 questions, I decided to do something a little different. I decided to ask some questions related to the bizarre conspiracy theories that float around on the left. Perhaps the answers will make the netroots a little less jittery and paranoid.
1) Do you believe that if Congress gives the military enough time to get the job done, that we will win the war in Iraq?
Yes: 40 — 85%
No: 7 –15%
2) Do you believe that tax cuts, by spurring economic growth, can and sometimes do lead to tax revenue growth for the federal government?
Yes: 48 — 100%
No: 0 — 0%
3) Do you think Compean and Ramos should be pardoned?
Yes: 35 — 73%
No: 4 — 8%
Not Sure: 9 — 19%
4) Do you support the NAFTA and CAFTA trade deals or would you like to see them repealed?
Support: 31 — 70%
Repealed: 13 — 30%
5) Liberal blogs like the Daily Kos have said that they believe it’s likely Bush will refuse to relinquish power in 2009 and will stay in office and rule as a dictator. Do you think that is…..
A) Something that might plausibly happen: 0 — 0%
B) That’s not going to happen: 47 — 100%
6) Would you support overturning the Constitution and instituting a theocracy in the United States?
Yes: 0 — 0%
No: 48 — 100%
7) Would you support rounding up people who disagree with you politically and imprisoning them for their beliefs?
Yes: 0 — 0%
No: 48 — 100%