Shockingly, The Potential 9/11 Anniversary Attackers Are….Muslims


Wait, I thought the majority of terrorists were white Christians. No?

Al-Qaida may have sent American terrorists or men carrying U.S. travel documents to launch an attack on Washington or New York to coincide with memorials marking the 10th anniversary of 9/11, government officials say.

One U.S. official says al-Qaida dispatched three men, at least two of whom could be U.S. citizens, to detonate a car bomb in one of the cities. Should that mission prove impossible, the attackers have been told to simply cause as much destruction as they can.

Word that al-Qaida had ordered the mission reached U.S. officials midweek. A CIA informant who has proved reliable in the past approached intelligence officials overseas to say that the men had been ordered by newly minted al-Qaida leader Ayman al Zawahri to mark the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks Sunday by doing harm on U.S. soil.

The tipster says the would-be attackers are of Arab descent and may speak Arabic as well as English. Counterterrorism officials were looking for certain names associated with the threat, but it was unclear whether the names were real or fake.

Zawahiri sure isn’t deploying Christians or Jews to do this. Indeed, we get

This is believed to be one of the men counter terrorism chiefs say are plotting a terrorist attack in America on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11.

An image of American-born 22-year-old Jude Kenan Mohammad has been posted on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list.

He has been linked to what officials have called a credible but unconfirmed al-Qaeda threat to set off a car bomb on bridges or tunnels in New York City or Washington.

Mohammad, who was born in Florida, dropped out of North Carolina’s Fuquay-Varina High School in 2006 and left the U.S. two years later to visit Pakistan, his father’s homeland.

A federal grand jury in North Carolina indicted him and seven other men in 2009 on charges that they conspired to carry out terrorist activities around the world. Two of the men have pleaded guilty, and the trial of four others is set for September 19 in New Bern.

Fuquay is right around the corner from Raleigh, where I live. And, shockingly, Mohammad is….Muslim! That’s right!

This is the guy

If you see him, call the authorities.

Crossed at Pirate’s Cove. Follow me on Twitter @WilliamTeach.

Also see,

Related Articles

0

TSA Claims It Took 5 Guns A Day From Passengers, But Are We Safer?

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) thinks it has a great selling point with its announcement that it took 5 firearms

0

A hapless journey’s end

What happened in Boston last week was truly a tragedy. Two Muslim brothers detonated two bombs at the finish line

14

Chemical Ali Joins Saddam In A Very Hot Place

Liberals around the world are probably sad right now, and wondering what the USA might have done to make Ali