The Top 125 Political Websites On The Net Version 3.0
Once again, I’ve decided it’s time to rank the most popular political websites using: Alexa.com…
Do keep in mind that…
1) While I think this is a fairly comprehensive list, I’m sure some pages were probably left out. That wasn’t intentional, it’s just something that is going to happen when you try to take on an undertaking as massive as this one.
2) For a variety of reasons, I did not include websites run by either the Republican or Democratic party, newspapers, or pages run by the networks. Also, it goes without saying that sometimes I had to make judgement calls about whether certain pages that don’t necessarily exclusively cover politics were going to make the list.
3) Alexa can’t properly read all the: Blog*spot: pages so they all receive the same rank. Because of that, none of them could be included.
4) Last but not least, Alexa sometimes cannot distinguish between the main page and secondary page of a website. For example, Alexa gives: Eric Alterman’s blog: the same ranking as: MSNBC: which meant I had to leave out a few blogs of interest that were hosted on much larger pages.
All 125 websites are listed with their Alexa rank following their link. So for example, a “1″ would mean the page was the most popular website on the net. A “50,000″ would mean the 50,000th most popular page on the net. With that being said, let’s go ahead and take a look at the rankings.
(***After you’re done, you may want to check previous editions of these rankings for comparison’s sake***)
Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year old veteran and he’s begging the VA not to let him starve to death. Let me repeat that. Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year...Read More
If Hitler were alive today, he would love the University of California! Break out the torches, get those steel toed
In no particular order, from my Twitter account,: @johnhawkinsrwn. Liberalism is for people who prioritize security over prosperity, dependence over independence
50) Interviewing Jonah Goldberg About His New Book, “The Tyranny of Cliches: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas.”