The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2012 Edition)
Welcome to the 4th annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. Besides myself, this year’s new slate of judges included,
2) Steven Crowder.
3) Quin Hillyer from the American Spectator.
4) John Hinderaker at Power Line Blog.
7) Erik Telford from the Franklin Center.
The judges voted on a large selection of contestants. The judges voted on over 40 contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, the highest remaining scores made the list.
Do keep in mind that this list only covers active women in the new media. That means no Fox News babes, no congressional aides, and no think tankers – unless they have a new media presence as well.
Here are the women that made the final cut.
20) Kira Davis.
18) Kathleen McKinley from Texas Sparkle.
18) Sarah Durand from The Louisville Tea Party.
16) Jenny Erikson.
14) Kristina Ribali Musings from the Blonde Momshell.
14) Jedediah Bila.
13) Katie Kieffer.
11) Kelly Maher from Revealing Politics.
11) Ann Coulter.
10) Lila Rose from Live Action.
9) Ashley Sewell from The Top 7 With Jenny and Ashley.
8) Mary Katharine Ham from The Weekly Standard.
7) Monica Crowley from Monica Memo.
6) April Gregory from Misfit Politics.
4) Sarah Palin.
3) Michelle Malkin.
2) Katie Pavlich from Townhall.
Gruesome VIDEO of a man being killed by an endangered tiger after allegedly jumping into its moat at an Indian zoo. The man, named locally as Maqsood, is said to...Read More
In an effort to remove the hot-potato issue of excessive government spending from the 2012 presidential campaign, and calling the
Before Bear Stearns and Lehman collapsed, the market for physical gold was limited to a relatively small group of investors