The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2011 Edition)
Welcome to the 3rd annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. This year, as is the custom, all new judges were selected.
I’d like to thank this year’s distinguished panel of judges for helping out. Besides myself, they included,
1) Actor and Big Hollywood blogger, Adam Baldwin.
2) Fark’s Drew Curtis.
3) Steven Ertelt from LifeNews.
4) Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft.
5) Former Chief Digital Strategist at the RNC, Todd Herman from
7) Talk radio host, Jaz McKay.
8) Comedian Evan Sayet.
The judges voted on over 40 contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, the highest remaining scores made the list.
Do keep in mind that this list only covers women in the new media. That means no Fox News babes, no congressional aides, and no think tankers — unless they have a new media presence as well.
Here are the women that made the final cut.
19) Shelly Roche from ByteStyle.Tv
19) Skye from Midnight Blue Says.
18) Liz Stephans from The B-Cast.
16) Consultant and blogger, Liz Mair.
14) Columnist Star Parker.
13) Activist Lila Rose from Live Action.
11) Blogger Susannah Fleetwood
10) Columnist Rachel Marsden.
9) Former Governor and Facebook blogger, Sarah Palin.
8) Columnist Katie Kieffer.
6) Hot Air blogger, Tina Korbe.
4) Townhall columnist, Katie Pavlich.
4) Mary Katharine Ham from The Daily Caller.
2) Big Journalism’s Dana Loesch.
1) Political operative and blogger, Bettina Inclan.
This year for the first time, Americans for Prosperity held its Right Online conference at the same time as its
In no particular order, from my Twitter account,: @johnhawkinsrwn. Liberalism is for people who prioritize security over prosperity, dependence over independence
Once again, I’ve decided it’s time to rank the most popular political websites using: Alexa.com… Do keep in mind that… 1)