The 10 Beliefs Every Moderate Muslim In America Should Hold
The words “moderate Muslim” get tossed around quite a bit these days, but you seldom hear people define exactly what they mean by the term. So, I decided to take a crack at it with some clearly definable standards.
In my book, a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who…
1) Opposes terrorist attacks on Americans and innocent civilians across the world.
2) Doesn’t support Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or other terrorist groups.
3) Rejects Shariah.
4) Opposes honor killings.
5) Believes women should be able to get educated, have the right to go out without wearing a hijab or burka if they so choose, and opposes cliterectomies.
6) Believes people should have the right to leave Islam.
7) Rejects Dhimmitude.
9) Rejects pedophilia.
10) Rejects spreading Islam via violence.
1) Is there anything that should be on this list that’s left off?
2) Is there anything on here that shouldn’t be? If there are any Muslims who happen to be around and answer this question in the affirmative, I’d be fascinated to hear their reasoning.
Peter Hannaford of the American Spectator reports that the ACLU has suddenly found some tight budgeting times with the announcement
Although most of the Duck Dynasty sponsors hung in there after the A&E suspension, Cracker Barrel yanked SOME of their
Washington University Muslim Students Demand Imam On Campus After Halloween Costumes Celebrate Bin Laden Death
Why exactly would a Halloween costume celebrating Osama Bin Laden’s death be traumatic to anyone at an American university.? If