The Top 10 Most Obnoxious Quotes From Bill Maher
In honor of HBO renewing Bill Maher’s ignorant, pseudo-intellectual hate fest, “Real Time with Bill Maher” for a 10th season, here are the top 10 most obnoxious Bill Maher quotes.
10) “I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt so you can see the gun in his pants. That’s – (in black man voice) ‘we’ve got a motherfu**ing problem here?’ Shoot somebody in the foot.'”– Bill Maher
9) “To those people who say, ‘My father is alive because of animal experimentation,’ I say ‘Yeah, well, good for you. This dog died so your father could live.’ Sorry, but I am just not behind that kind of trade off.” — Bill Maher
8) “Why couldn’t, uh, why couldn’t have (Rush Limbaugh) croaked from it instead of Heath Ledger?” — Bill Maher
7) “We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That’s cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it’s not cowardly.” — Bill Maher
6) “At least half of the [Ten] Commandments are stupid!” — Bill Maher
5) “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” — Bill Maher
4) “But I’ve often said that if I had – I have two dogs – if I had two retarded children, I’d be a hero. And yet the dogs, which are pretty much the same thing. What? They’re sweet. They’re loving. They’re kind, but they don’t mentally advance at all. … Dogs are like retarded children.” — Bill Maher
3) “You can’t be a rational person six days a week and on one day of the week, go to a building, and think you are drinking the blood of a two thousand year old space god. That doesn’t make you a person of faith…, that makes you a schizophrenic.” — Bill Maher
2) “Did you hear this — Sarah Palin finally heard what happened in Japan and she’s demanding that we invade ‘Tsunami.’I mean she said, ‘These ‘Tsunamians’ will not get away with this.’ Oh speaking of dumb twats, did you…”
1) “Again, (America is) a stupid country with stupid people who don’t pay attention.” — Bill Maher
How did we end up in a world where Big Gulps are being banned in New York while the welcome mat for potheads is being rolled out in Colorado? How...Read More
Mark Steyn’s After America: Get Ready for Armageddon is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time.
As you’d expect, the netroots have their saaaaaaadddddd faces on after the big loss last night. Also unsurprisingly — well,