US Army Targets Christians
In fundamentally transformed America, politically incorrect belief in the Bible is an issue of concern for the US Armed Forces:
A U.S. Army officer sent an email to dozens of subordinates listing the American Family Association and Family Research Council as “domestic hate groups” because they oppose homosexuality — and warned officers to monitor soldiers who might be supporters of the groups.
“Just want to ensure everyone is somewhat educated on some of the groups out there that do not share our Army Values,” read an email from Lt. Col. Jack Rich to three dozen subordinates at Fort Campbell in Kentucky. “When we see behaviors that are inconsistent with Army Values — don’t just walk by — do the right thing and address the concern before it becomes a problem.”
The decay has reached the point that homosexuality now falls under “Army Values.”
As Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council observes,
“It’s very disturbing to see where the Obama Administration is taking the military and using it as a laboratory for social experimentation — and also as an instrument to fundamentally change the culture. The message is very clear — if you are a Christian who believes in the Bible, who believes in transcendent truth, there is no place for you in the military.”
Recently an Army training instructor listed evangelical Christianity and Catholicism as examples of “religious extremism.” After this was exposed to the public, an Army spokesman dismissed it as an “isolated incident.”
A few more isolated incidents from the Age of Hope & Change:
• A War Games scenario at Fort Leavenworth that identified Christian groups and Evangelical groups as being potential threats;
• A 2009 Dept. of Homeland Security memorandum that identified future threats to national security coming from Evangelicals and pro-life groups;
• A West Point study released by the U.S. Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center that linked pro-lifers to terrorism;
• Evangelical leader Franklin Graham was uninvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer service because of his comments about Islam;
• Christian prayers were banned at the funeral services for veterans at Houston’s National Cemetery;
• Bibles were banned at Walter Reed Army Medical Center — a decision that was later rescinded;
• Christian crosses and a steeple were removed from a chapel in Afghanistan because the military said the icons disrespected other religions;
• Catholic chaplains were told not to read a letter to parishioners from their archbishop related to Obamcare mandates. The Secretary of the Army feared the letter could be viewed as a call for civil disobedience.
With Barack Hussein Obama as Commander in Chief, the purpose of the US Armed Forces is not to win wars; it is to implement the liberal agenda. This means turning them against the culture and values they exist to defend — a process that has been implemented from the top down, like a fish rotting from the head.
On tips from Alphamail and Clingtomyguns. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.
NoisyRoom.net By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton And now, for the main course… war with Iran and a full-fledge embrace of WW III.
I had a Redbox movie I needed to return (Robin Hood, if you’re wondering) and I needed to pick up
Under Barack Obama, the military is becoming ever more hostile to Christianity. In fact, per Breitbart, our military is basically