The 7 Most Despicable Ways Liberals Have Attacked Sarah Palin
One of the many great ironies of American politics is that liberals claim that conservative men don’t like strong women. Supposedly, we demand that women be seen and not heard while they’re barefoot in the kitchen cooking pot pies and preparing to bring us a beer. Yet, there is a host of fiery, strong, wildly popular women who are beloved by conservative men including, but certainly not limited to Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham, Nikki Haley, Jan Brewer, Dana Loesch and Condi Rice.
The truth that most people on the Left know, but don’t want to admit is that the most grotesque, woman-hating pigs in all of politics are inevitably liberal men who operate with the full sanction and support of left-wing feminists. As long as they limit their attacks to conservative women, the attitude is, “The b*tch deserved it.” That’s EXACTLY the way liberals have behaved with Sarah Palin and it’s why most of the loons, sleazebags and degenerates who’ve done these things to her have paid no real price for their horrible behavior. As you read this column and get a sense of what prominent conservative women like Sarah Palin have to put up with, keep in mind that in addition to this, there have been tens of thousands of other negative articles and attacks aimed at Palin by politicians, actors, journalists and bloggers along with millions of nasty comments, tweets and emails she’s had to put up with. This is how the Left attempts to humiliate and destroy strong women who stand up to them.
1) She was sued out of the governor’s office: Most people just note that Sarah Palin “quit” as governor of Alaska without pointing out the “why” behind it. Palin spent more than half a million dollars defending herself from frivolous ethics charges filed against her after she was on the 2008 ticket. Because of a since-fixed quirk in Alaska law, the Palin family had to pay all of these legal bills out of their own pocket. So in other words, it was COSTING Sarah Palin hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to be governor and without the financial resources she has today, it was putting a lot of financial strain on her family.
2) Sarah Palin was falsely blamed for the attack on Gabrielle Giffords: After crazed gunman Jared Loughner killed six people and shot Gabrielle Gifffords, the finger of blame immediately was pointed at….yes, Sarah Palin. She’d done a list of targeted districts and Giffords was one of races in the crosshairs; so therefore she was obviously to blame for the shootings. Never mind that Palin was using extremely common, accepted and uncontroversial political rhetoric, that Jared Loughner apparently never saw Palin’s list and that he turned out to be a registered independent, Palin was actually publicly blamed by many people in the liberal media for 6 murders and the shooting of a congresswoman that were completely unrelated to her in any way, shape or form.
3) “Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?” is a porn movie: On the one hand, it’s funny to make light of the fact that Hustler did a porn movie about Palin called, “Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?” On the other hand, Sarah Palin is one of the single most capable women in politics. She has also been married for almost 25 years and has 5 children. Can you imagine what she must have thought when Hustler did a porn movie featuring a woman that looks like her having sex with anybody and everybody she runs across? A movie that more than a few boys at her children’s high school have probably seen? How gross and disgusting that must have been for her.
4) Her Email was hacked: When liberals decide that they hate you because you disagree with them, they also conclude you have no rights worth respecting. In other words, you’re down the ladder from a monkey or a tree to them. So, they believe they have a right to hack into your email. In 2008, the son of Democratic State Representative Mike Kernell hacked into Palin’s email and he posted some of the contents online. Happily David Kernell did at least end up with a felony on his record and a little less than a year in a minimum security prison, but he still got off way too light. He deserves to be still rotting in prison.
5) David Letterman made a statutory rape joke about Sarah Palin’s daughter: When the Lefties aren’t going after Palin, they like to attack her children. Late night host David Letterman took one of the cheapest shots when he said, “One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game — during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.”
Palin was at that game with her 14 year old daughter, Willow. As you can imagine, Sarah Palin was not amused and she fired back at Letterman.
Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone’s daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others.
If Letterman has said something similar about one of Obama’s children, it would have probably cost him his show. But, since it was Palin, the 62 year old Letterman gave a half hearted apology for making a nasty, sexual joke about a 14 year old girl and wasn’t even suspended for what he said.
6) Andrew Sullivan pushed a crazy Trig Truther conspiracy theory: Prominent liberal writer Andrew Sullivan spent more than a year asserting that Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with Trig and that he is really Bristol’s child. The evidence for this primarily seems to come from voices in Sullivan’s head. Sullivan’s conspiracy theory is so nuts, particularly in light of pictures of Palin walking around pregnant with Trig, that he should probably be locked away in an asylum until he can work through his mental illness. Unfortunately, given the insane hatred from the Left that’s aimed at conservative women, few people seem to be able to tell him apart from the other lunatics.
7) A stalker/journalist moved in next door: Extremely creepy liberal Joe McGinniss blurred the line between journalism and stalking when he actually moved in next door to the Palins so he could leer at the family as he wrote his book about them. Sarah Palin noted,
“Here he is — about 15 feet away on the neighbor’s rented deck overlooking my children’s play area and my kitchen window.”
The Palins responded by building a nice, high fence to keep Creepy McStalkerstein from staring at them so much. On the upside, if they’d found any pet animals boiling on the stove, they’d have known just whom to blame.
For too long, conservatives have allowed the misogynistic party of Bill Clinton to portray itself as “the party of women.”
At an investment conference last week, Harvard historian Niall Ferguson created a huge mess for himself. He glibly speculated that