The 20 Most Influential Conservative Women In Politics
Deciding who’s the “most influential” anything is inherently an arbitrary business. It’s even more difficult in this case when we’re comparing politicians, TV personalities, radio hosts, and columnists. Still, somebody had to do it, so…
Honorable Mentions: Jedediah Bila, Marsha Blackburn, Teri Christoph/Stacy Mott, Monica Crowley, Renee Ellmers, Megyn Kelly, Rachel Marsden, Susanna Martinez, Star Parker
20) Tammy Bruce: Radio talk show host, blogger
19) Liz Cheney: Co-Founder, Keep America Safe
18) Tina Korbe: Associate editor for HotAir.com
17) Mary Katharine Ham: Radio host, blogger at the Daily Caller, Fox News contributor.
16) Dana Loesch: Editor-in-Chief of Big Journalism, a CNN contributor, and hosts her own daily radio show.
15) Dana Perino: Former White House Press Secretary, rotating host of “The Five.”
14) Pamela Geller: Blogger, activist, executive director of Stop Islamization of America.
13) Phyllis Schlafly: Columnist, President of Eagle Forum
12) S.E. Cupp: Columnist, contributing editor at Townhall magazine, TV personality
11) Dr. Laura Schlessinger: Radio host on SIRIUS XM.
10) Nikki Haley: Governor of South Carolina.
9) Condi Rice: Former foreign policy advisor to George Bush, former Secretary of State.
8) Jan Brewer: Governor of Arizona.
7) Kathryn Jean Lopez: Syndicated columnist, editor of National Review Online.
6) Michelle Malkin: Best selling author, highly read blogger, very popular columnist.
5) Cathy McMorris Rodgers: Republican Congresswoman, Vice-Chair of the House Republican Conference.
4) Michele Bachmann: Minnesota Congresswoman, presidential candidate.
3) Laura Ingraham: Talk host with 6 million plus listeners per week.
2) Ann Coulter: Best selling author, extremely popular columnist.
1) Sarah Palin: Former Governor of Alaska, former VP candidate.
People don’t like to talk about America’s culture for the same reason that a man who just had a heart attack doesn’t want to discuss the double bacon cheeseburger he’s...Read More
Enrollment figures from state Obamacare exchanges are revealing a pattern that will alter fundamentally the terms of the debate over
Jeremy Lin is the New York Knicks basketball sensation whose so far brief but amazing performance on the court has
A quick way to kill debate is to accuse your political adversary of “lying.” Still, it’s hard to figure out