The 10 Coolest Guns On Planet Earth (With Pics)
1) The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun: The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun can fire five shotgun shells per second, can launch a fragmentation grenade and has such a minimal amount of recoil that it can be fired with one hand.
2) XM25 Individual Airburst Weapon System (IAWS): “The Punisher” fires a 25mm grenade that can be programmed to explode within 10 meters. So, if you have an enemy behind a wall, you fire the XM25 past it, the grenade explodes in mid-air, and what would have been a 20 minute firefight is over in a snap.
3) The Corner Shot: The Israelis developed this weapon, which has a camera on the front end, a monitor on the back and can be fired around corners. Want to put metal on the bad guy while you stay completely out of the line of fire? The Corner Shot makes it possible.
4) PHASR Rifle: The “personnel halting and stimulation response rifle” temporarily blinds and disorients its targets with a two-wavelength laser.
5) The VO Falcon Edition: This gun seems a little gaudy and it’s certainly not as technologically advanced than the other weapons on this list. However, it does have an 820,000 dollar price tag. If you have a gun in your house that cost $820,000, you can bet that anybody and everybody is going to want to take a look at it. That makes it pretty doggone cool.
6) MK-19 Automatic Grenade Launcher: This weapon pops off sixty 40 mm grenades per minute that are capable of punching through 2 inches of armor.
7) M-134 Minigun: When you absolutely, positively have to put 4,000 rounds a minute on target, this is the weapon for you!
8) Metal Storm: This is a stacked weapon that fires off ONE MILLION rounds per minute. So, if we ever run across anything that can handle 900,000 rounds per minute, but not a million, we can thank the Aussies for getting us over the top.
9) M32 Multiple Grenade Launcher: Not only can this weapon fire off six grenades in six seconds, it can launch rounds that parachute to the ground and film everything below, just in case you want to see what you’re about to obliterate.
10) Mag-Fed 20MM Rifle: Let’s say you want to blow a huge hole in a buffalo that’s not just one, not just two, but THREE MILES away. Well if so, the Mag-Fed 20MM Rifle is just the weapon for you!
As I have said often,: Sheldon Adelson: and Dr. Miriam Adelson have unfairly been attacked by the media simply because they stand
It appears another issue of disagreement has surfaced in regard to the negotiations over the so-called “fiscal cliff”. White House