20 Reasons Why It’s Great to Be Barack Obama
1) It’s all the golf you can play and as many free vacations as you want. The teleprompter tells you what to say to the crowd and if anybody makes a joke about you, someone calls him a racist!
2) You get a Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up.
3) No matter how much worse black Americans do under you than George W. Bush, Kanye West is never going to say, “Barack Obama doesn’t care about black people.”
4) You can eat a dog and PETA will still love you.
5) No one seems to find it odd that you simultaneously repeat Harry Truman’s famous line, “The buck stops here” — as you blame George Bush, Republicans in Congress, greedy corporations, the European economy, and even ATM machines for your many, many failures.
6) The Occupy Movement still loves you despite the fact that you’ve shoveled billions of dollars in taxpayer dollars to Wall Street firms via bailouts and loan programs.
7) You can have a net worth of 11 million dollars, go on multiple 6 figure vacations per year, and hobnob with the wealthiest Americans at swanky 40k a plate fundraisers; yet no one bats an eye when you criticize Mitt Romney for being rich.
8) The press doesn’t incessantly repeat the body count in Afghanistan in every article about the war, like it did when George Bush was in Iraq.
9) You get to keep Gitmo open, sign on to the Patriot Act, fight in Afghanistan and kill terrorists with drone attacks while leftists complain that you haven’t tried to go after Bush for committing “war crimes” because he did the same things.
10) The mainstream press judges you not on what you’ve done, but on whatever you happen to be saying right this moment, even if it’s different from what you were saying yesterday.
11) After creating jobs overseas with stimulus money, you can criticize Mitt Romney for having a Swiss bank account without being laughed at despite the fact you’re holding fundraisers in Switzerland, Sweden, Paris and China.
12) The same press that was utterly uninterested in your background when you ran for office in 2008 considers Mitt Romney’s religion, what date he left Bain Capital, and how hard his wife worked when she was taking care of their kids much more important than anything you did over the last 3 1/2 years as President.
13) You can simultaneously block the keystone pipeline and ANWR while you hold up offshore drilling in the Gulf and demonize oil companies, yet claim with a straight face that you’re trying to reduce gas prices.
14) Despite the fact that you’re conducting war across the globe and have never served in the military, nobody calls you a chickenhawk.
15) Even though your administration helped kill 300 people with guns, including an American citizen, gun control advocates have zero interest in getting to the bottom of it.
16) You have the single most important job on earth and yet, most people seem to be thrilled that you’re spending more time campaigning for reelection than you do working.
17) The mainstream media is much more concerned with the possible racism or bad motives of anyone questioning you than it is with whether your policies actually work.
18) No matter how much of an utter failure you are, most black Americans feel compelled to pretend you’re not a disaster because they’re afraid everyone will judge them by how incompetent you turned out to be.
19) You have a National Debt Charge Card with a limit of “Infinity” and you’re not scared to use it.
20) Your biggest accomplishments so far after killing Osama Bin Laden are ending the manned space program, having the longest string of over 8% unemployment of any President since WWII, putting more Americans for food stamps than any other President in history, killing the work requirements in welfare, giving up on stopping illegal aliens, adding more debt in three and a half years than Bush did in eight, and decimating America’s health care system with the least popular entitlement program in history. Yet, you still have a chance to be reelected. It doesn’t get any better than that.
On Sunday, Marco Rubio informed Jonathan Karl on ABC’s “This Week” that he is ready to be president. “I think
President Barack Obama believes he is above the law. That’s because he is. This week alone, Obama announced that he