The Top 10 Worst Excuses For Not Updating BKW
10) I was too busy looking for nude pics of Hillary Clinton on the web.
9) All my free time has to be spent working on my new NSYNC fan site.
8) I clicked on that “shoot the monkey” banner ad 372 times trying to win a prize.
7) Last night I chopped up a homeless guy, wrapped him in plastic, and buried him in the yard (**I said it was crazy to put this in article but when a 3000 year old telepathic dog tells you to do something, you end up doing it. Trust me, I know**).
6) I watched “Star Wars: Episode I–The Phantom Menace” 4 times so I could try to figure out exactly what the hell Jar Jar Binks was saying.
5) I stayed up until 3 AM last night enjoying my hilarious new “Bonzai Buddy”.
4) I had a passionate debate with friend about who was a better role model for generation X: Sisqo or Eminem.
3) I spent last night calling friends of mine over and over, going “Whasssuuup” into the phone, and then hanging up.
2) No more updates for BKW until I finish this new Ally Mcbeal fanfiction.
1) Because if I update BKW, the terrorists will win!
Military analysts have noted quite a bit of suspicious activity in recent months North of the American border. Canada has
The increasingly irrelevant National Organization for Women has finally issued a statement regarding New York’s Governor Paterson and his involvement
FLORIDA — In the biggest upset in the history of American politics, 15 year-old Danny ‘Digital’ Larson has won a