Homeless Bill of Privileges
Under rule by liberals, we aren’t exactly giving up our rights. We are just trading them for different rights. The First and Tenth Amendments are crumbling, the Second will soon follow, and the fundamental right to own property has been reduced to a joke, but at least those rendered homeless by Obama sucking all the money out of the private economy now have a right to urinate on the sidewalk, among other fundamental liberties to be secured under San Francisco’s proposed Homeless Persons’ Bill of Rights. These rights include:
– Sleeping in public spaces such as sidewalks and parks
– 24/7 access to bathrooms, showers, water and clean syringes.
– Car camping on city streets without restrictions
– “Life sustaining activities” such as urinating and collecting recycling trash
– Welfare cash payments
– Meditating or praying in public
– Payment for possessions seized in a roust
– Right to refuse the offer of a homeless shelter
– Right to a lawyer in most encounters with the law
The right to vote for Democrats as many times as you want without providing ID isn’t listed. They should have run this past Eric Holder.
Eminent Domain: Colorado Couple Finds Out That Their Land Is Only Their Own Until the Government Wants It
This report has been contributed by Daisy Luther of : The Organic Prepper.: Daisy is the author of: The Pantry Primer: How to
In the name of childhood obesity hysteria, the Obama Regime is tightening its control of what we eat: Tony the