New Website: Mr. President, Stop Playing Golf
An amusing new site has debuted that asks the president to please, Mr. President, stop playing golf and be a leader!
Catch this “partial list” of the things Obama missed as he wandered the golf course.
- As oil spill spreads and approaches Louisiana coast, President plays golf (5/22/2010)
- Skips visit to Polish Embassy in memory of Polish president; “Fore!” (4/18/2010)
- Plays golf instead of dealing with attempted Christmas Day bombing (12/25/2009)
- Delays decision on Afghanistan troop surge as casualties rise; plays golf (10/25/2009)
- Skips bipartisan negotiations over health care reform to play golf (9/1/2009)
- Plays golf in Massachusetts, fails to visit dying Sen. Ted Kennedy (8/23/2009)
- Misses Israeli Prime Minister’s historic speech offering a two-state solution (6/14/2009)
- Fails to stand up for Iranian democracy demonstrators, plays golf instead (6/14/2009)
- Plays golf as swine flu spreads; no CDC head or Surgeon-General yet (4/26/2009)
- President-elect Obama plays golf during Gaza War, refuses to comment (12/30/2008)
Interesting stuff, though I have one question: do we REALLY want this socialist paying more attention to government? So far the things he has done have been detrimental to the nation! Still, this little site is a way to rib the golfer in Chief, a man that has golfed more than any president ever has while in office.
Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year old veteran and he’s begging the VA not to let him starve to death. Let me repeat that. Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year...Read More
Warner Todd Huston
Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago based freelance writer, has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and is featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart's BigGovernment.com, RightWingNews.com, CanadaFreePress.com, StoptheACLU.com, TheRealityCheck.org, RedState.com, Human Events Magazine, AmericanDailyReview.com, and the New Media Journal, among many, many others. Additionally, he has been a frequent guest on talk-radio programs to discuss his opinion editorials and current events and is currently the co-host of " Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Conservatism" heard on BlogTalkRadio. Warner is also the editor of the Cook County Page for RedCounty.com. He has also written for several history magazines and appears in the new book "Americans on Politics, Policy and Pop Culture" which can be purchased on amazon.com. He is also the owner and operator of PubliusForum.com. Feel free to contact him with any comments or questions : EMAIL Warner Todd Huston
Feminists rejoice at the idea of abortion for convenience. They are also anti-woman. Most of us realize that the whole
Small-government conservatives have always been suspicious of government. Whether city, county, state or federal all government is looked on as
Everyone is talking about the situation that commentator Juan Williams found himself in when National Public Radio fired him over