New Silicon Graffiti Video: The Quotable Harry Reid
As James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal likes to note, the Democratic Party has, over the years, had many powerful orators.
- Andrew Jackson is often attributed as saying, “One man with courage makes a majority.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt comforted the nation when he said, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
- Harry Truman famously said, “The buck stops here.”
- And John F. Kennedy reminded Americans, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”
Needless to say, Harry Reid, the Democrats’ Senate Majority Leader since November of 2006, has failed to live up to this proud heritage on a titanic scale.
Which is why, from The Home Office in Carson City, Nevada, Silicon Graffiti is proud to present, The Top Ten Harry Reid quotes!
Number 10: Get this man a Claritin!
Number 9: The Peasants are Revolting!
Number 7: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.
Number 6: The Senator as psychiatrist.
Number 5: Newspaper jobs saved or created!
Number 4: Harry Supports the Troops.
Number 3: Beltway Babies Say Goodnight.
Number 2: When Harry met Barry.
And after that racial epithet, Harry doubles down! Which brings us to The Number one quote from the Harry Reid super gaffe-o-matic 76 machine: Harry stands up for diversity and freedom of choice:
“I don’t know how anyone of Hispanic heritage could be a Republican. Do I need to say more?”
No Harry, you’ve said enough. Which is why it might be time to take a nice long vacation come November.
What say you, Nevada?
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
With the Illinois primary coming up in only a few short days (Feb. 2, Groundhog’s Day) Americans for Tax Reform
Bad enough that our liberal rulers support the obscene Victory Mosque at Ground Zero with mealy-mouthed platitudes about “building bridges.”