New Silicon Graffiti Video: March Madness
Hey, is this mic working? Is the camera on? At last — we’re back with our first Silicon Graffiti after a long hiatus, with a whirlwind look at some of the lowlights President Obama and the left suffered in March:
- Seven Days in March: The brutal week for Obama, the worst of his presidency.
- ObamaCare at the Supreme Court.
- Premiere Medvedev transmits the secret message of Double-Oh-Bama in Operation Hot Mic!
- Obama’s budget goes down to defeat…with Zero Votes.
- The high gas prices we’re currently paying, and a look back at how Tom Brokaw (and Obama) rooted for them.
- Just NBC the deceptive edit in the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman debacle.
- And…exclusively in our video, the little-known top secret story of how Eliot Spitzer really replaced replaced Keith Olbermann.
It’s entirely possible that ObamaCare will be upheld, Obama will win a second term, and gasoline will reach the skyrocketing levels that Obama and cronies promised us and cheered for in previous years. But not if the events that occurred last month keep repeating. Which means that it’s up to you to keep an eye on the left, and hold them accountable for their actions, particularly if, like me, you have a blog and are on Twitter.
Since I first broke the news of the Occupy Wall Street protest plans in this space over a month ago,
“Dear homeless, you have been voted off the island.” That is what some Hawaii lawmakers are saying with a plan
The Washington Post Editorial Board has continued their abdication of being a news organization to being an activist one all