Public Relations & Media Bias against Israel
The tiny country of Israel, which is the size of New Jersey is in the media constantly and regularly.Â Â There is an extreme amount of media bias against Israel, and here are 10 reasons media is biased against Israel:
- Freedom of the press as in other democracies.Â Â The only difference is that Israel’s neighbors — and conflicts are with dictators who live by a different set of rules.
- Reporters are people too — and they live the good, easy life in Israel rather than reporting from the true front line — Libya, Iran and places where they couldn’t send their kids to school or socialize.
- The Palestinians constantly fabricate stories — Review this recent video atÂ http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=oHHQArtFxOAÂ and witness startling images — of kids trying to pick a fight to spark anti-Israel media.
- Worldwide mainstream media is liberal — and liberals are increasingly anti-Israel.
- Poor Internal political systems — too many government bureaucrats dealing with PR, yet none of them effective.
- Israelis would rather spend money on defense systems than PR.
- Israelis don’t spend time, money or effort entertaining reporters as the Arabs do.
- The Arab nations hire professionalÂ PR firmsÂ — Israel doesn’t.
- Israel gets a disproportionate amount of attention — and that’s harmful.
- TheÂ world hates the Jews — and that may never change.
The full article may be read at:Â http://www.algemeiner.com/
Ronn TorossianÂ is CEO ofÂ 5WPR, a top 25 US PR Agency. He is author of PR book “For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations” which theÂ Deputy Speaker of the Israel Knesset, Likud MK Danny Danon called “the best book ever on Israel public relations.”
Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year old veteran and he’s begging the VA not to let him starve to death. Let me repeat that. Joe Geoghagan is a 31 year...Read More
Recently, I wrote a column arguing that the world is upside-down — by which I meant “our” world, America. Today
The question many on the left are asking as they witness the Obama administration flail in response to HealthCare.gov’s debut