5WPR CEO on the Jewish Left, the Media Helping Obama and Misguided Focus
As CEO of: 5WPR, I often read about different media and public relations initiatives and wanted to share some of the more interesting articles of the past week:
- Must read article about 5 ways in which the media tipped the scale for Obama.: : There’s probably about 50,000 ways the media helped Obama.: Simply false for most so-called mainstream media to even pretend to be fair.: : Must read-article at:: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/07/five-ways-mainstream-media-tipped-scales-in-favor-obama/
- Something the right needs to learn from Obama and the Democrats is how to better use all aspects of social media.: : More can be read at:: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-fi-election-social-media-20121108,0,1020964.story
- Why is the Jewish left so extreme?: http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/11/09/why-is-the-jewish-and-israeli-left-so-extreme/
- “Israel Speaks Arabic” is the latest Public Relations initiative on social media for the Israeli government — Visit the page at:: https://www.facebook.com/IsraelArabic: - Naturally, the Arabic media hasn’t spoken positively of the initiative
- Discussion about a misguided focus on Israel, and I agree — too much attention on Israel isn’t good for Western values:: http://galusaustralis.com/2012/11/6528/misguided-focus-on-israel-robs-attention-from-local-issues
Always interested in hearing feedback via twitter at:: https://twitter.com/5W_PR
Ronn Torossian is CEO of: 5WPR.
Putting together a list of the most Googled conservatives is more difficult than you’d think. You have to come up with an initial list of conservatives. The original list was...Read More
The important question to ask about Attorney General Eric Holder is: Whom does he protect and whom does he pursue?
I just interviewed MSNBC “Hardball” host Chris Matthews about his new book, “Jack Kennedy: Elusive Hero.” You know things didn’t
30) Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a