5WPR CEO on the Jewish Left, the Media Helping Obama and Misguided Focus
As CEO of: 5WPR, I often read about different media and public relations initiatives and wanted to share some of the more interesting articles of the past week:
- Must read article about 5 ways in which the media tipped the scale for Obama.: : There’s probably about 50,000 ways the media helped Obama.: Simply false for most so-called mainstream media to even pretend to be fair.: : Must read-article at:: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/07/five-ways-mainstream-media-tipped-scales-in-favor-obama/
- Something the right needs to learn from Obama and the Democrats is how to better use all aspects of social media.: : More can be read at:: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-fi-election-social-media-20121108,0,1020964.story
- Why is the Jewish left so extreme?: http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/11/09/why-is-the-jewish-and-israeli-left-so-extreme/
- “Israel Speaks Arabic” is the latest Public Relations initiative on social media for the Israeli government — Visit the page at:: https://www.facebook.com/IsraelArabic: – Naturally, the Arabic media hasn’t spoken positively of the initiative
- Discussion about a misguided focus on Israel, and I agree — too much attention on Israel isn’t good for Western values:: http://galusaustralis.com/2012/11/6528/misguided-focus-on-israel-robs-attention-from-local-issues
Always interested in hearing feedback via twitter at:: https://twitter.com/5W_PR
Ronn Torossian is CEO of: 5WPR.
People don’t like to talk about America’s culture for the same reason that a man who just had a heart attack doesn’t want to discuss the double bacon cheeseburger he’s...Read More
Should the president have the right to kill you? And if so, under what circumstances? If you are a U.S.
In September, the Siskiyou County Board of Supervisors voted to secede from the State of California. “Many proposed laws are
President Obama’s affirmation of gay marriage threatens to undermine the near-monolithic black support Obama enjoyed in 2008. Several members of