5WPR CEO on the Jewish Left, the Media Helping Obama and Misguided Focus
As CEO of: 5WPR, I often read about different media and public relations initiatives and wanted to share some of the more interesting articles of the past week:
- Must read article about 5 ways in which the media tipped the scale for Obama.: : There’s probably about 50,000 ways the media helped Obama.: Simply false for most so-called mainstream media to even pretend to be fair.: : Must read-article at:: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/07/five-ways-mainstream-media-tipped-scales-in-favor-obama/
- Something the right needs to learn from Obama and the Democrats is how to better use all aspects of social media.: : More can be read at:: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-fi-election-social-media-20121108,0,1020964.story
- Why is the Jewish left so extreme?: http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/11/09/why-is-the-jewish-and-israeli-left-so-extreme/
- “Israel Speaks Arabic” is the latest Public Relations initiative on social media for the Israeli government — Visit the page at:: https://www.facebook.com/IsraelArabic: – Naturally, the Arabic media hasn’t spoken positively of the initiative
- Discussion about a misguided focus on Israel, and I agree — too much attention on Israel isn’t good for Western values:: http://galusaustralis.com/2012/11/6528/misguided-focus-on-israel-robs-attention-from-local-issues
Always interested in hearing feedback via twitter at:: https://twitter.com/5W_PR
Ronn Torossian is CEO of: 5WPR.
Gruesome VIDEO of a man being killed by an endangered tiger after allegedly jumping into its moat at an Indian zoo. The man, named locally as Maqsood, is said to...Read More
If the Rev. Al Sharpton, the bigoted, anti-Semitic, non-tax paying race-hustling poverty pimp, had any credibility left, it just vanished.
In the run-up to this weekend’s G-8 summit at Camp David, journalists have unfavorably compared European “austerity” with Barack Obama’s
The first hour and a half of the GOP convention was punishingly bad. It featured politician after politician giving dull,