Simple Questions: If Tea Parties Are Racist Because The People Attending Are Mostly White….
* Are newsrooms racist because they’re mostly white?
* Is Kos’ Netroots Nation racist because it’s mostly white?
* Are the Senate Democrats racist because their caucus is mostly white?
* If the crowd at an opera is mostly white, does that make it racist?
* How about a rap concert? Is Jay-Z a racist because most of the people showing up at his concerts are black?
* Some of the pro-immigration rallies that have been held have been attended overwhelmingly by Hispanics? Does that make them racist?
* If there are different answers here, are there any reasons for the different answers besides the fact that liberals hate conservatives and lie about us being racists because they believe it benefits the Left politically?
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
William “Bill” Randall is running for Congress out of the North Carolina 13th. Randall, an African American, experienced what must
It seems like a fair question using Clyburn’s own reasoning. Assistant Democratic Leader and Representative from South Carolina Jim Clyburn
The Journal News of suburban Westchester, New York caused outrage by publishing an interactive map showing the names and addresses