The 30 Hottest Pictures of Women Soldiers in Uniform
15 Apr 2013 12:01 am John Hawkins
14 Of The Obamas’ Most Decadent Vacations On Your Dime
12 Apr 2013 2:56 am John Hawkins
Judging by the schedule Barack Obama keeps, being President doesn’t seem like all that tough of a job. You play golf, you shoot hoops, you go on posh vacation after posh vacation and then you give speeches complaining about all the fatcats that are soaking the American people. Of course, living that kind of lifestyle seems a little hypocritical for a man who’s cutting off White House tours for the “little people” while he warns Americans about all those evil rich people who are supposedly looting them blind by keeping …
The 20 Hottest Pictures of Women With Guns
9 Apr 2013 4:20 am John Hawkins
The 10 Coolest Guns On Planet Earth (With Pics)
28 Mar 2013 4:46 am John Hawkins
1) The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun: The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun can fire five shotgun shells per second, can launch a fragmentation grenade and has such a minimal amount of recoil that it can be fired with one hand.
2) XM25 Individual Airburst Weapon System (IAWS): “The Punisher” fires a 25mm grenade that can be programmed to explode within 10 meters. So, if you have an enemy behind a wall, you fire the XM25 past it, the grenade explodes in mid-air, and what would have been a 20 minute firefight is …
The CPAC 2013 Experience In Pictures (40 Pics)
20 Mar 2013 12:01 am John Hawkins
If conservative conferences were all on Monster Island, CPAC would be Godzilla. It’s the biggest conference with the biggest names, the most parties and the most press. You want to meet big name conservatives, party, or network? Then CPAC is the best conference to do it at.
The event also has a blistering, hectic pace to it that can catch you by surprise if you’re not used to it. You miss meetings, lose track of people and by the third day, half the crowd is up a couple of hours later …
2/23/2013 Will Be A Day of Resistance
23 Jan 2013 8:28 am John Hawkins
“The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to.” — Thomas Jefferson
Yes, Barack Obama did beat Mitt Romney in 2012. But, he was reelected as President– not king. Unfortunately, no one seems to have told the Republicans in Congress that because they’re looking for any excuse they can find to roll over for him like whipped dogs. Meanwhile, many conservatives are moping around because they seem to have concluded that if Barack Obama could win in 2012, …
The 50 Most Popular Conservatives According to Google (2013 Edition)
15 Jan 2013 6:57 am John Hawkins
Putting together a list of the most Googled conservatives is more difficult than you’d think. You have to come up with an initial list of conservatives. The original list was over 150 conservatives long, all of whom are alive. Of course, you’ve also got to decide who’s a conservative and who isn’t. In some cases, that was a tough call, but I tried to err on the side of inclusion. After that, I searched the names of each conservative, in quotes, and the number of times it came up in …
The 50 Best Movies Of The Last 50 Years (2012 Edition)
11 Jan 2013 4:02 am John Hawkins
(Descriptions courtesy of Netflix)
50) The Blues Brothers (1980): John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd lay waste to Chicago as the title characters, a pair of two-bit crooks on a quest to save the Catholic orphanage where they were raised by reuniting their former band for a charity gig.
49) The Beastmaster (1982): Possessing an extraordinary ability to communicate with animals, a warrior named Dar (Marc Singer) embarks on a perilous journey to seek his revenge on a villainous priest (Rip Torn) and the barbarians who slaughtered his family. Along the way, Dar …
The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2012 (10th Annual)
3 Jan 2013 9:01 am John Hawkins
Honorable Mentions: Bill Ayers, Bob Beckel, Joy Behar, Eric Boehlert, Margaret Cho, Candy Crowley, Code Pink, Lena Dunham, Dianne Feinstein, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg, Kathy Griffin, Eric Holder, Jesse Jackson, Ezra Klein, Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, Bill Press, Ed Schultz, Al Sharpton, Jon Stewart, and Jeremiah Wright.
20) Chris Hayes: He’s a smarmy, politically correct beta male who would probably be irritating even if he wasn’t talking about politics. If you had to pick the MSNBC host most likely to hold Rachel Maddow’s purse while she shops, it would be Hayes.
Defining quote: “(It’s) …
The 50 Best, Most Notable, & Most Controversial Posts From John Hawkins In 2012
2 Jan 2013 4:40 am John Hawkins
50) Interviewing Jonah Goldberg About His New Book, “The Tyranny of Cliches: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas.”
49) What Would The Republican Party Ever Do If We Lost Meghan McCain?
48) 25 Questions about What the Hell has Happened to America
47) My Speech At The April 14, 2012 Myrtle Beach Tea Party
46) Mitt Romney’s Top 30 Potential Picks For Vice-President
45) The Story Of The Toughest Son Of A B*Tch Ever To Walk The Face Of This Earth
44) The 20 Most Devastating Stats of 2012 In Quotes
43) 5 Ways …
The 60 Best Conservative Blogs For 2012 (6th Annual)
5 Dec 2012 10:16 am John Hawkins
60) The Mental Recession (No link because I am getting a virus warning when I go there today)
58) Jihad Watch
57) This Ain’t Hell
56) Hugh Hewitt
55) Patterico’s Pontifications
54) Moe Lane
53) Counter Cultured
51) Maggie’s Farm
50) Gay Patriot
49) Creative Minority Report
47) Five Feet of Fury
46) American Glob
44) Fire Andrea Mitchell
43) The Jawa Report
42) Nice Deb
41) Protein Wisdom
40) The Foundry
38) American Power
37) Tim Blair
36) The People’s Cube
35) I Own The World
34) the Hyacinth Girl
33) The Mellow Jihadi
31) Power Line
30) The Other McCain
29) The Lonely Conservative
28) Pat Dollard
27) Jammie …
A Report On My Get-Out-The-Vote Trip To Vegas With Western Representation PAC & DustinStockton.com (18 Pictures)
8 Nov 2012 7:36 am John Hawkins
Western Representation PAC and Dustin Stockton.com were doing a final get-out-the-vote push in Nevada before the election. They offered to fly me out to Sin City to help and since I’d never been before, I thought it was a great opportunity to see the town and hang out with some friends while we helped out in a crucial swing state.
I arrived in Vegas on Friday and super activist Tiffiny Ruegner volunteered to give me a tour of Vegas strip.
Of course, there were the hotels and casinos that even those of …
Mitt Romney In Pictures (30 Pictures)
11 Oct 2012 7:13 am John Hawkins
If you liked these pictures, you may also enjoy 7 Incredible Personal Stories About Mitt Romney That You May Not Know, which has been forwarded on Facebook more than 17,000 times.
Let Sarah Speak! Do Your Part To Help Sarah Palin Get A Speaking Slot At The Republican Convention
16 Aug 2012 12:01 am John Hawkins
In 2008, after Sarah Palin became our vice-presidential nominee, she instantly became the most prominent woman in the Republican Party. Since then, she has relentlessly supported the Tea Party and in 2010, she was one of the most valuable players in the best year the GOP has had in half a century. During that election cycle, she endorsed candidates like Nikki Haley, Renee Ellmers, Kristi Noem, Susana Martinez, Chris Christie, Sean Duffy, Bob McDonnell, Tim Scott, Rand Paul, and Allen West. Additionally, there are few people who would dispute that …
University of California Infested With Anti-Semitism, Students Fight To Dismiss Report
10 Aug 2012 5:06 pm Matt Vespa
If Hitler were alive today, he would love the University of California! Break out the torches, get those steel toed boots on, and fly those swastika high with pride. As Oliver Darcy of CampusReform.org posted today:
The study, commissioned by UC President Mark Yudof and executed by his Advisory Council found that, among other things, “the use of the swastika drawn next to or integrated with, the Jewish Star of David is commonplace” on campus.
A report found that “the use of the swastika drawn next to or integrated with, the Jewish …
TRAGIC! Teen Who Started Hot Dog Stand To Help Family Is Now Homeless
10 Aug 2012 10:34 am Matt Vespa
It’s an awful turn of events. A few weeks ago, Gateway Pundit posted a story about a teenager who decided to open a hot dog stand to help out his two disabled parents in Michigan. It was shut down by the city since it violated a city ordinance that prohibited competition within the local restaurant district. It was documented by the Mackinac Center for Public Policy. The original video is below.
Sadly, according to Anne Schieber of Mackinac Center for Public Policy, it’s been discovered that the teen and his parents …
Check Out Gordon Gebert’s Occupy Vs. Tea Party Reality Series
8 Jul 2012 5:30 pm Matt Vespa
Imagine a reality television series that pits two of the most visible and vociferous political grassroots groups against each other in a battle of epic proportions. Well, you’re going to get it with Occupy vs. Tea Party, which is the brainchild of Mr. Gordon Gebert. A musician by trade, Mr. Gebert hatched the idea of these two groups duking it out on live television upon seeing the growth of activism after the coronation of Barack Obama. He wanted a project that was fair, innovative, and fun in a time where politics is …
The 20 Hottest Conservative Men in The New Media For 2012
29 Jun 2012 6:30 am Gabriella Hoffman
Welcome to the 20 hottest conservative men in new media for 2012. I was honored to put all of this together, select the judges, and help bring you this list of hot conservative men.
I was joined by these lovely ladies of the Right in selecting the gentlemen:
1) Erin Brown, Editor in Chief of Misfit Politics
2) Kira Davis, Actress and Blogger
3) Dina Fraioli, Political Strategist
4) Tabitha Hale, New Media Director at Franklin Center
5) Amelia Hamilton, author.
6) Kemberlee Kaye, Blogger
7) Kristina Ribali, New Media Director of FreedomWorks
Unlike feminists, we conservative ladies actually appreciate men. Strong men, …
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2012 Edition)
22 Jun 2012 12:01 am John Hawkins
Welcome to the 4th annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. Besides myself, this year’s new slate of judges included,
1) Ali Akbar from Vice and Victory and National Bloggers Club.
2) Steven Crowder.
3) Quin Hillyer from the American Spectator.
4) John Hinderaker at Power Line Blog.
5) Eric Morris from Misfit Politics.
6) Dustin Stockton from The Tea Party.net.
7) Lee Stranahan from Breitbart.
8) Erik Telford from the Franklin Center.
The judges voted on a large selection of contestants. The judges voted on over 40 contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, …
The 20 Worst People, Places, and Things on the Internet.
27 Apr 2012 10:09 pm John Hawkins
20) Internet Novels: Although I probably spend a lot more time on the net than most people, there are just some things that don’t work well on the net. Internet novels fall into this category. Who wants to spend hours sitting in chair, straining their eyes, and hitting next over and over and over again to read an internet novel? Compare that to laying back and getting comfortable on a couch and reading thru a book. I’ll grant you that internet novels aren’t even close to the worst things on …