My 75 Favorite Tweets For 2011
4 Jan 2012 12:16 am John Hawkins
In no particular order, from my Twitter account, @johnhawkinsrwn.
1) Don’t be cocky because people USED TO be so ignorant. We’re every bit as ignorant. Only the subjects have changed
2) For good or ill, your big decisions tend to be consistent with your little decisions.
3) You can’t be charitable if you don’t raise yourself up enough to have something worth giving away.
4) If you think the most immoral thing someone can do is say, “That’s immoral,” you’re helping to ruin the world.
5) Tolerance, diversity, and “not being mean” are …