The 35 Best Tweets From June
10 Jul 2012 12:02 am John Hawkins
Obama could get high on bath salts and eat a baby. The headline would then be “Reporter asks Obama impertinent question about baby murder.”
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) June 16, 2012
“I am a professional contnt writer. I have been contributing good quality contents..” — Start of an email asking to contribute to RWN
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) June 27, 2012
Reagan didn’t cause AIDS to take off. Greedy gay libs in San Fran who kept bathhouses open when they knew people were getting AIDS did.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) June 22, 2012
Half of stupid …
Chirpify: A New Twitter Political Fundraising Tool Debuts Today
19 Jun 2012 2:53 pm Warner Todd Huston
A new Twitter-based fundraising tool debuts today and the new service already has the two biggest names in the Politics biz signed up as clients: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Chirpify begins at the top of the heap client-wise as it not only has teams Obama and Romney signed up as clients but it also has some 25 House and Senate candidates.
The new Twitter-based fundraising tool will incorporate Paypal into its payment system and will feature an easy, one-click interface that will make it easy to donate to political candidates, …
My 25 Favorite Tweets For May
1 Jun 2012 9:46 am John Hawkins
Just saw @NadiaNaffe follows @BreitbartUnmask & worked w/ @ronbryn. Was her whole attack on @JamesOKeefeIII a Kimberlin operation?
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) May 25, 2012
High self esteem coupled with mediocrity is actually considerably worse than low self-esteem.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) May 12, 2012
There’s a simple reason the media’s never made a serious effort to research Obama’s background. They’re afraid what they find might hurt him
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) May 19, 2012
Serious question: Is there any legitimate reason why the WAPO would do an election poll with only 22% of Republicans in …
If You’re On Twitter, You Should Be Following This Account….
21 May 2012 12:01 am John Hawkins
This Twitter account is a week old, it’s mine, and if you’re on Twitter, you should DEFINITELY be following it.
I have to beat Romney. Where else will I get another job with this much vacation time? #RomneyEconomics
— BS Barack Obama Says (@bsobamasays) May 15, 2012
Sasha said she heard I was “an arrogant jackass.” I asked if she heard that from Sean Hannity. She said, “No, from Mommy.”
— BS Barack Obama Says (@bsobamasays) May 16, 2012
So I fudged where I was born to try to get a book deal. Big deal! …
My 35 Favorite Tweets For April
7 May 2012 8:34 am John Hawkins
Dems LOVE women — as long they abort their babies, stay quiet about servicing Bill Clinton, & are trapped on welfare & dependent on libs.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) April 12, 2012
Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) April 10, 2012
People aren’t trash because of who they are, they’re trash because of how they behave.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) April 29, 2012
You’re never going to get anywhere unless you start finding some new mistakes to …
The Top 20 #ObamaDogRecipes From Twitter
18 Apr 2012 1:34 am John Hawkins
@iowahawkblog Baked A-Lab-ska #ObamaDogRecipes
— Mary Katharine Ham (@mkhammer) April 18, 2012
RinTinTin DinDin #ObamaDogRecipes
— Bob Hicks (@BobHicks_) April 18, 2012
B-I-N-G-O Jell-O #ObamaDogRecipes
— Athena (@VintagePrecious) April 18, 2012
Leg of Lab #ObamaDogRecipes #TCOT #p2
— Joan Vasbinder (@joaniev) April 18, 2012
— Chris Valentine (@cmvbrielman) April 18, 2012
Stuffed Shelties #ObamaDogRecipes
— Cheryl Prater (@cprater) April 18, 2012
Has Pup-peroni Pizza been done yet? #ObamaDogRecipes
— Jenny Erikson (@JennyErikson) April 18, 2012
Hound cake. #ObamaDogRecipes
— Fishing With Fredo (@FishingwFredo) April 18, 2012
Great Danishes #ObamaDogRecipes
— Jodi Stephens (@JodiStephens) April 18, 2012
— Formerly RightGirl (@SalaciousSully) April 18, 2012
Pugs in a …
The Top 10 Suggested #ObamaBookTitles From Twitter
16 Apr 2012 8:10 am John Hawkins
Me: The Greatest Generation of One#ObamaBookTitles
— Meow Inc (@TPGee) April 16, 2012
The Unbearable Lightness of Resume #ObamaBookTitles
— John Wehrle (@jwehrle) April 16, 2012
Not Without My Tax-Hike #ObamaBookTitles
— D. Jason Fleming (@deejf) April 16, 2012
No More Great Expectations#ObamaBookTitles
— MaryK (@Mkber5) April 16, 2012
The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective Presidents#ObamaBookTitles
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) April 16, 2012
Pride and Everyone Else is just Prejudiced!!!!1111 #ObamaBookTitles
— Lori Ziganto (@snarkandboobs) April 16, 2012
Where the Red Ink Grows#ObamaBookTitles
— Dr. Jason B. Whitman (@JasonBWhitman) April 16, 2012
Green Eggs Are Banned #ObamaBookTitles
— Michelle Ray (@GaltsGirl) April 16, 2012
To Tax …
My 30 Favorite Tweets For March
3 Apr 2012 3:57 am John Hawkins
(Tweets from my accounts + some others I liked)
I think you should pay for your own mortgage, birth control, & college loans. It’s not because I’m conservative, it’s because I’m an adult
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) March 11, 2012
Jean-Paul Sartre just called from beyond the grave. He has changed his mind. He’s rewriting “No Exit” & Hell is actually this primary season
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) March 7, 2012
Sandra Fluke should do her own brand of condoms. They’d prevent disease, protect you from all criticism, & have to be paid for by …
Olbermann Mockery Reaches New Heights On Twitter: The Top 10 Keith Olbermann Was Fired Tweets
31 Mar 2012 4:43 pm John Hawkins
A venture involving Keith Olbermann blew up in someone’s face? You don’t say. Guy is like workplace napalm.
— Mike Ashmore (@mashmore98) March 30, 2012
@algore thanks for taking my advice and starting noise again saw u fired Keith olberman. If u need a replacement I’m available
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 31, 2012
So..@limbaugh is still on the air and @KeithOlbermann is gone. @mmfa ROCKS
— Bob Hicks (@Lemming_Watcher) March 30, 2012
RT @RBPundit: How much of a douche do you need to be to get fired by the company that still employs Cenk Uygur? …
The Left’s War On Women: A Day In The Life Of Michelle Malkin On Twitter (Explicit Language)
29 Mar 2012 3:01 am John Hawkins
One of the latest liberal talking points is that conservatives are waging a “war on women” because they won’t agree that the Pope should be forced to buy everyone’s birth control. In other words, it’s completely imaginary.
You want to see what a real “war on women” looks like? Start watching the way vile, misogynistic liberals talk to conservative women. Towards that end, I thought it might be interesting to show you the hate prominent conservative women like Michelle Malkin get on a daily basis. As you read these tweets, …
20 Of Trayvon Martin’s Tweets That Stand Out (Language Warning)
27 Mar 2012 4:45 am John Hawkins
The mainstream media has bent over backwards to portray Trayvon Martin as a choir boy who couldn’t have possibly been at fault and George Zimmerman as a malicious racist who was bent on killing him for no reason whatsoever. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to square with the facts we’ve learned since then. That doesn’t mean George Zimmerman is now the good guy and Trayvon Martin is the bad guy or that Zimmerman shouldn’t have to go on trial; it just means the whole case is a lot more ambiguous than …
The 30 Best Conservative Twitter Feeds Of 2012
22 Mar 2012 12:43 am John Hawkins
As I read through Time’s The 140 Best Twitter Feeds of 2012, I couldn’t help but think, “Geeze, these are really boring.” Well, as a Twitter aficionado, let me suggest some conservatives who I think are a little more worthy of a follow. Keep in mind that I didn’t take raw numbers of followers, status, or who follows me back into account. I just picked out what I believe to be the best conservative Twitter feeds. No disrespect meant to anyone who wasn’t included.
Before I get started, here are my …
My 25 Favorite Tweets From February
7 Mar 2012 1:33 am John Hawkins
Trusting government with your freedom and your money is like trusting NAMBLA to babysit your kids.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) February 27, 2012
Planned Parenthood is all about women’s health, well, unless the women are babies, in which case they want to kill them. For profit.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) February 25, 2012
I think whether you find people who genuinely seem to be more moral than you to be appealing or repellent says a lot about your character
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) February 15, 2012
The only thing worse than trusting everyone is believing everyone …
My 30 Favorite Tweets From January
1 Feb 2012 3:44 am John Hawkins
This time, I’m trying something a little different: 15 tweets from me, 5 from my quote accounts (all of which you should follow), and 10 from other people. Enjoy!
Liberalism says enjoy yourself, someone else will pay for it, & anyone who says there’s more to life than that wants to ruin your good time
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) January 8, 2012
I think the GOP should put Mexican family members of people killed by Fast & Furious weapons in front of Congress to demand answers.
— John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) January 2, 2012
A lot …
My 25 Favorite Tweets From November
5 Dec 2011 7:58 am John Hawkins
* If you really think everybody can be a winner, then you’re probably a loser
* I admire the way my dog spots a half dozen cats lounging around & immediately moves to charge the whole kitty legion solo.
* The real cost of anything is the amount of your life you have to give in exchange for it.
* You’re either striving to go forward or you’re dying inside.
* If you want something, you better ask for it because very seldom do people think you’re so great that they just hand you …
My 25 Favorite Tweets From October
2 Nov 2011 3:29 pm John Hawkins
– If you think bankers make an “unfair” amount of money, then the simple solution would seem to be to become a banker.
– I’m opposed to the gov’t giving ANYBODY, protesters, jobless, students, banks, corporations, etc more of our money than they already get
– What #OWS can learn from the Tea Party: 1) Bathe 2) Have a job 3) Don’t crap in the street 4) Don’t get arrested 5) Commies & Nazis suck
– A woman asked for advice for dressing for guys. Here it is: If you dress slutty, expect …
My 20 Favorite Tweets For September
4 Oct 2011 4:00 am John Hawkins
* Once you start catering to people’s pathologies, it seldom ends well or at a reasonable point.
* Tolerance, diversity, and “not being mean” are part of a pseudo-morality. Real morality is difficult & requires firm lines.
* God > Family/Friends > other Americans > America’s allies > Everyone else > Animals
* Women complaining that men are hard to understand is like Chess saying that Tic-Tac-Toe is way too complicated.
* One ounce of good will from the person you’re talking to is worth more in any kind of relationship than a pound …
My 20 Favorite Tweets For August
6 Sep 2011 7:20 am John Hawkins
* Liberals aren’t striving for future prosperity, they’re just trying to delay our day of reckoning for our debt until after they’re dead
* Obama’s new hurricane prevention measure: He borrows trillions from China, hires unions to dump it in the ocean, & blames Bush when it fails
* There’s nothing shameful about being poor. But, if you stay poor over the long haul in a country like America, you’re doing something wrong
* I do hope people realize that freaking out over the Bilderberg Group makes them sound like loons.
* Politifact =’s …
My 30 Favorite Tweets From July
4 Aug 2011 6:14 am John Hawkins
* The government thinks it’s in charge. Break its rules, fight the power, defy, and rebel. That’s conservatism.
* If Obama had migraines, the press would be calling them “head parties” and would say they’re caused by “caring.”
* I wonder how many poor people ever consider that Dems want them to stay poor & dependent because it keeps them voting Dem
* Project gunrunner is a much bigger scandal that the Joe/Valerie Wilson silliness. Which one has gotten more coverage?
* Greed isn’t being rich and not wanting to pay more taxes, …
My 25 Fave 140 Character Thoughts For June
11 Jul 2011 3:51 am John Hawkins
* Diet soda “makes you fat” for the same reason anti-depressants “cause” suicide. Hint: Correlation isn’t causation.
* You don’t find yourself so much as you create yourself.
* If there are enough people who’ll buy anything, then you can be sure that eventually someone will come along and sell it
* The merit of an idea and the charisma of the people pushing it are often completely unrelated concepts.
* Intelligent people gone wrong do much more damage to the world than stupid people.
* When people can’t deal with the major issues in …