Polling Conservative Bloggers On The Arizona Immigration Law, Illegals, & Legal Immigration
Right Wing News emailed more than 260 right-of-center bloggers and asked them to answer 10 questions about the Arizona immigration law, illegals, and legal immigration. Representatives from the following 50 blogs responded:
101 Dead Armadillos, The Absurd Report, Ace of Spades HQ, All That Is Necessary, The American Princess, And Rightly So, Argghhhh!, Basil’s Blog, Batesline, Bookworm Room, Bright & Early, Brooklyn Roberts, Bull Moose Strikes Back, Dodgeblogium, Doubleplusundead, Ed Driscoll, Drumwaster’s Rants, Cara Ellison, Exurban League, Cassy Fiano, Fausta’s Blog, GayPatriot, Generation Patriot, GOPUSA Northeast, IMAO, JackLewis, JammieWearingFool, Moe Lane, Legal Insurrection, Linkiest, Lotus Blog, Mean Ol’ Meany , Midnight Blue, mountaineer musings, Moonbattery, Nice Deb, No Runny Eggs, No Runny Eggs (2nd blogger), Pal2pal, Pursuing Holiness.com, Right View from the Left Coast, Snark and Boobs, Solomonia, Stop The ACLU, The Sundries Shack, This Ain’t Hell, Twenty Mule Team, Weapons of Mass Discussion, Wolking’s World, YidwithLid
Here are the polling results (Some questions were skipped and therefore had less than 50 responses.)
1) Do you approve of Arizona’s new immigration law?
Yes: 98% (49 votes)
No: 2% (1 votes)
2) Would you like to see your state implement something like Arizona’s new immigration law?
Yes: 98% (49 votes)
No: 2% (1 votes)
3) Do you believe Arizona’s new immigration law constitutes racial profiling or discriminates against Hispanic Americans?
Yes: 4.1% (2 votes)
No: 95.9% (47 votes)
4) If you had to choose between the following options, which would you prefer?
Comprehensive immigration reform: 8% (4 votes)
Immigration reform that focused on security before addressing the status of illegals already in the country: 92% (46 votes)
5) If we implemented comprehensive reform, which of the following best describes what you think would happen?
Illegals would become citizens and the border would be secured: 20.4% (10 votes)
Illegals would become citizens, but the border wouldn’t be secured: 79.6% (39 votes)
6) Do you believe the fence on our southern border will be completed while Barack Obama is in office?
No: 100% (50 votes)
7) On the whole, which of these sentiments best describes your thoughts about illegal aliens?
They make America a better place to live: 4.1% (2 votes)
They make America a worse place to live: 95.9% (47 votes)
8) On the whole, which of these sentiments best describes your thoughts about legal immigrants?
They America a better place to live: 98% (49 votes)
They make America a worse place to live: 2% (1 votes)
9) Do you think the United States is doing a good job of assimilating immigrants?
Yes: 22% (11 votes)
No: 78% (39 votes)
10) Do you believe that taking a tough line on illegal immigration would be winning issue for Republicans in the 2010 election?
Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
Putting together a list of the most Googled conservatives is more difficult than you’d think. You have to come up with an initial list of conservatives. The original list was...Read More
Would you hire people purely out of national loyalty knowing that doing so meant your company would eventually become fiscally
Where’s the aftermath report?: Housing Scandal Falling by Wayside While others See Continuous Daylight
: : : : : : : : : : Let’s face it: we are nation that loves scandal. With TMZ growing by the second and “trash magazines” such
Out of all the titans in American history — Presidents and generals, inventors and entrepreneurs, reformers and revolutionaries — have