Saudi Arabia Warned US About Tamerlan Tsarnaev
As Obama is defending those responsible for keeping the US as safe as they can from terrorists, his pleas seem rather weak in the face of more information, in the form of an exclusive from the UK Daily Mail…..isn’t it funny that we have to get so much of our information on these types of issue, namely, ones that make Obama look bad, from news outlets outside the US?
EXCLUSIVE: Saudi Arabia ‘warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012′
- Saudis developed intelligence separately from Russia, which also warned the U.S. about the accused Boston bomber
- A letter to the Department of Homeland Security allegedly named Tsarnaev and three Pakistanis as potential jihadis worthy of U.S. investigation
- Red flags from Saudi Arabia to have included Tsarnaev’s name and information about a planned explosive attack on a major U.S. city
- Saudi foreign minister, national security chief both met with Obama in the oval office in early 2013
The Saudi’s refused Tamerlan entry into Saudi Arabia in 2011, when he wanted to take a trip to Mecca
The Saudis’ warning to the U.S. government was also shared with the British government. ‘It was very specific’ and warned that ‘something was going to happen in a major U.S. city,’ the Saudi official said during an extensive interview.
It ‘did name Tamerlan specifically,’ he added. The ‘government-to-government’ letter, which he said was sent to the Department of Homeland Security at the highest level, did not name Boston or suggest a date for his planned attack.
So why was nothing done? Why was the information ignored? DHS is now in cover your ass mode, as is the White House, claiming they never saw the letter. Yet another DHS official, under the veil of anonymity, claims they, or at least DHS, did see the letter.
(Ace Of Spades) Regardless, this is now out there. One wonders, what exactly, it would take at this point for our media to actually fall back in love with the once celebrated exercise of truth-gathering and shoe leather reporting. Yet again, this comes from the foreign press.
This story is almost nowhere to be found in the American press. As more information comes out showing the failures of the Obama administration, we can surely expect the US media to bury this story, much like with Fast and Furious and Benghazi.
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
RWN chief John Hawkins wrote Thursday: about the frightening descent of Little Green Footballs, a once-famous conservative blog that over the
While Soros funded Think Progress is saying that the border is more secure than ever (at least on paper, what
One of the aspects of the inaptly named Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) is the card check rule that is