Obama’s Stealth Globull Warming Adaption Executive Order
As the Republican led House, and many Republicans, and some Democrats, in the Senate look to keep the EPA from regulating greenhouse gases, Mr. Obama has quietly implemented his own rules
On March 4th, in a move surely designed to side-step Congress, Obama’s Council on Environmental Quality issued instructions to all federal agencies on how to adapt to climate change. All agencies, from the Food and Drug Administration to the Department of Defense, will be required to analyze their vulnerabilities to the impacts from climate change and come up with a plan to adapt. Thousands of governmental employees will be trained on climate science, like it or not.
The changes aren’t limited to just federal agencies. Countless numbers of private businesses that sell, build, provide logistics or maintenance, or anything else to the government will be forced to comply with new Federal climate adaptation guidelines—all because of Presidential Executive Order 13514.
Got that? Any company that has dealings with the Federal government will have to implement all the requirements of EO 13514, which include things like
- Appoint a Climate Adaptation specialist
- Establish an Agency wide Climate Change Adaptation Policy and Mandate by June 2011
- Participate in Climate Adaptation workshops and then educate all employees throughout 2011
- Identify and analyze climate vulnerabilities that would interfere with accomplishing the Agency’s mission by March 2012
- Implement the adaptation plan by September 2012
No wonder Obama has avoided most talk about “climate change”: he’s stealthily implemented the Warmist idiocy.
Say, I wonder if this would apply to anyone paying taxes?
It also “requires Federal Agencies to set a 2020 greenhouse gas emissions reduction target within 90 days; increase energy efficiency; reduce fleet petroleum consumption; conserve water; reduce waste; support sustainable communities; and leverage Federal purchasing power to promote environmentally-responsible products and technologies.”
So, the power of the federal government will be used to push one product over another. So much for a fair and impartial government.
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
Venezuala? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Or, we can always go with the ever popular (among climahysterics) United States. Sorry, none of
The leaders of the faculty of the University of Illinois at Chicago are weighing whether they will wade into the