New Poll Shows Continued Drop In Support For Obamacare
You’re shocked, I know
(Fox News) A record high number of voters now oppose the 2010 Affordable Care Act and a record low number supports it, according to the latest Fox News poll.
In addition, a majority thinks the new law will increase their health care costs, while few think it will improve their quality of care.
The new poll finds 59 percent of voters oppose the health care law, up from 55 percent who opposed it six months ago (June 2013). The increase in opposition comes from both independents and Democrats.
Nearly a third of Democrats — 30 percent — oppose the law, up from 22 percent in June.
Opposition among independents went from 53 percent to 64 percent today.
Let’s break it down further
- 63% think Ocare will increase taxes
- 62% think Ocare will increase insurance costs
- 56% think Ocare will increase the federal deficit
- 19% think Ocare will increase their own health care, 39% think it will get worse, 37% think it will stay the same
- 44% think Ocare will decrease health care for all American’s, 36% increase, 15% no change
- 60% are not confident (40% no confidence, 20% not very) that personal information entered into healthcare.gov will be kept private
People disapprove of Obama’s handling of his signature legislation by 53-42. Please run on this legislation, Democrats, please.
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
As it turns out, Barack Obama has been his own worst enemy.
So, yesterday, the gay and lesbian community had an equal rights march. In all seriousness, good for them. All Americans