My Fave Twenty 140 Character Thoughts For March
* We’d be a lot better off if most people in DC learned to love 3 little words, “Not our problem.”
* If both sides are criticizing you, it may mean you’re doing twice as much wrong, not splitting the difference to be right
* Just because there are bad guys on one side doesn’t mean the good guys are on the other side. It may be all bad guys.
* Just because it’s a “good idea” doesn’t mean the government should fund it. Even “good ideas” have to be paid for.
* Why am I getting an email telling me this? Seriously? | “1999: Christine O’Donnell *CONDEMNED* witchcraft in Halloween”
* People who say Palin is unelectable, but favor Romney, puzzle me. Barring a complete Obama collapse, Mitt can’t win.
* Know who really needs a union? The writers at the Huffington Post. Millions of dollars are changing hands & they get nada
* You are not a victim. I mean you, specifically, are not a victim, so stop thinking and acting like one.
* Piece of advice: It’s not worth your time to get angry at random losers on the Internet who say something you don’t like.
* Just watched Looney Tunes & wow, did people used to be much easier to entertain.
* So, when does Lancet come out with a study claiming we’ve already killed 300,000 people in Libya?
* There’s something about the “We crash parties for the shrimp” guys from Taco Bell that makes me want to hit them in the head with a pickaxe
* If people don’t like you, then maybe you should change how you’re behaving instead of looking for pity.
* When a nation becomes prosperous and fears no rival, it has a tendency to become jaded, complacent, and decadent.
* No matter how well you get to know some people, some of the things they do never make any d@mn sense.
* There are some people who will never forgive you for teaching them something or helping them out. Yes, really.
* If you want to live in a world without judgmentalism, it also means living in a world without morality or decency.
* I think Zombie movies are appealing because they’re an apocalypse we could imagine living through. Maybe even in style.
* Anything as cute and slow as sloths must taste like rotten potato mixed w/ fish bladders in order to not be extinct yet
* A friend told me she cried a lot. I asked her if there were women who don’t do that & if so, could she introduce us?
* When you’re in public, it’s your job as a parent to discipline your squawling brats to keep them from annoying people.
* Learning how to properly ignore dumb comments is an advanced communications skill.
* Despite what movies tell us, training & hard work beats heart & will 99 times out of a 100.
* I don’t feel guilty, I’m not sorry for you, & the world doesn’t owe you a living. Be responsible & get your life together
1) Our own government chides those of us who pay taxes for being greedy because we don’t want to give the politicians even more of our money to do things...Read More
The Senate on Tuesday by a vote of 54-39 rejected an amendment to the latest version of the Senate’s new
I know, hard to believe, right? And by hard to believe, I mean totally believable and obvious to anyone without