My 25 Favorite Tweets From October
– If you think bankers make an “unfair” amount of money, then the simple solution would seem to be to become a banker.
– I’m opposed to the gov’t giving ANYBODY, protesters, jobless, students, banks, corporations, etc more of our money than they already get
– What #OWS can learn from the Tea Party: 1) Bathe 2) Have a job 3) Don’t crap in the street 4) Don’t get arrested 5) Commies & Nazis suck
– A woman asked for advice for dressing for guys. Here it is: If you dress slutty, expect to be treated slutty. Just wear something you like
– I want to write a self-help book called, “Life is hard, people are jerks, & most of your issues are self-created bullsh*t. Get used to it!”
– There’s nothing noble about making excuses for people’s ignorance or lack of civilized behavior.
– Contrary to what most people think, most evil is done by people who don’t think what they’re doing is evil.
– There are fortunate people and “charmed lives,” but there are no easy lives. Everybody has problems.
– Unhappiness tends to make you self-centered because if you aren’t happy, it’s hard to truly think of other people’s needs.
– The Big Bang Theory practically begs for the suggestion that a higher power set it in motion.
– Actually, fast & steady wins the race. It’s just that you usually have to start at slow & steady to ever become fast and steady.
– Being on a reality show is a pretty good indication that something’s seriously wrong w/ you. People who are stable don’t make good TV
– It’s a mistake to confuse being an ass with being tough or even worse, with being effective.
– As a consumer, let me just note that ads featuring beta husbands being pushed around by their wives does not make me want to buy things.
– The “Southern Strategy” was nothing more than a way for the GOP to try to bring in Southerners. The idea that it was racist is untrue.
– I’d back the Israelis 100 % if they assassinated the people offering to pay money if Israeli soldiers are kidnapped.
– I think that continued US foreign aid to Egypt should be contingent on better treatment of Christian Copts in the country.
– The most effective way to reduce the power of Wall Street to cheat the system is to reduce the power of government.
– No politician in his right mind would try to reform Social Security and Medicare for purely political reasons.
– Barack Obama has gone from being a living Hallmark Card in 2008 to a human Michael Moore film for the 2012 election.
– Liberals cry “racism” so often to distract people from how bad liberalism has been for black Americans.
– Obama criticizing someone else for being too close to Wall Street would be like Rick Santorum ripping someone else for being too pro-life.
– The housing crash WAS NOT caused by deregulation.The bubble was caused by the gov’t forcing banks to make risky loans. Then the bubble burst
– No one has fought the power this effectively since Rage Against the Machine signed with Sony. #occupywallstreet
– Sheila Jackson Lee is so stupid, if you put her brain in a parakeet, it would fly backwards.
Putting together a list of the most Googled conservatives is more difficult than you’d think. You have to come up with an initial list of conservatives. The original list was...Read More
Yes, folks, Ted Cruz ACTUALLY WENT THERE. He tweeted THIS last night. About President Obama’s visit to Texas today… twitter.com/SenTedCruz/sta…
Courtesy of Twitter, here are the top 10 #ObamaComicBookVillains The Out-Sorcerer #ObamaComicBookVillains — Pat Bateman(@PBatemanNY) July 17, 2012 #ObamaComicBookVillains Typical
"I can't believe it!" Dave Brat greets supporters before his victory speech (but after he knew he'd beaten Cantor) pic.twitter.com/DHA6mAMH9d