– If you think bankers make an “unfair” amount of money, then the simple solution would seem to be to become a banker.
– I’m opposed to the gov’t giving ANYBODY, protesters, jobless, students, banks, corporations, etc more of our money than they already get
– What #OWS can learn from the Tea Party: 1) Bathe 2) Have a job 3) Don’t crap in the street 4) Don’t get arrested 5) Commies & Nazis suck
– A woman asked for advice for dressing for guys. Here it is: If you dress slutty, expect to be treated slutty. Just wear something you like
– I want to write a self-help book called, “Life is hard, people are jerks, & most of your issues are self-created bullsh*t. Get used to it!”
– There’s nothing noble about making excuses for people’s ignorance or lack of civilized behavior.
– Contrary to what most people think, most evil is done by people who don’t think what they’re doing is evil.
– There are fortunate people and “charmed lives,” but there are no easy lives. Everybody has problems.
– Unhappiness tends to make you self-centered because if you aren’t happy, it’s hard to truly think of other people’s needs.
– The Big Bang Theory practically begs for the suggestion that a higher power set it in motion.
– Actually, fast & steady wins the race. It’s just that you usually have to start at slow & steady to ever become fast and steady.
– Being on a reality show is a pretty good indication that something’s seriously wrong w/ you. People who are stable don’t make good TV
– It’s a mistake to confuse being an ass with being tough or even worse, with being effective.
– As a consumer, let me just note that ads featuring beta husbands being pushed around by their wives does not make me want to buy things.
– The “Southern Strategy” was nothing more than a way for the GOP to try to bring in Southerners. The idea that it was racist is untrue.
– I’d back the Israelis 100 % if they assassinated the people offering to pay money if Israeli soldiers are kidnapped.
– I think that continued US foreign aid to Egypt should be contingent on better treatment of Christian Copts in the country.
– The most effective way to reduce the power of Wall Street to cheat the system is to reduce the power of government.
– No politician in his right mind would try to reform Social Security and Medicare for purely political reasons.
– Barack Obama has gone from being a living Hallmark Card in 2008 to a human Michael Moore film for the 2012 election.
– Liberals cry “racism” so often to distract people from how bad liberalism has been for black Americans.
– Obama criticizing someone else for being too close to Wall Street would be like Rick Santorum ripping someone else for being too pro-life.
– The housing crash WAS NOT caused by deregulation.The bubble was caused by the gov’t forcing banks to make risky loans. Then the bubble burst
– No one has fought the power this effectively since Rage Against the Machine signed with Sony. #occupywallstreet
– Sheila Jackson Lee is so stupid, if you put her brain in a parakeet, it would fly backwards.