20 Random 140 Character Thoughts
* I’ll be happy to stop calling Barack Obama a socialist when he stops his Hugo Chavez style takeover of private industry
* The people pushing amnesty & open borders are partially responsible for every rape and murder committed by an illegal.
* Obama had an anti-Semite as his spiritual mentor. Now, he’s treating Israel like trash. Do the math on the why.
* If you can’t even be fake nice to me for 2 min in person, you really shouldn’t be emailing me pitches for your clients
* No matter how well you plan, life has a way of moving forward on its own timeline.
* No charismatic atheist could do as much damage to Christianity as the Pope has by coddling pedophiles.
* I’m willing to support whoever the GOP candidate is against Stupak, but none of them are impressing me so far.
* Now people are going to start baiting the other side at rallies. Thanks for starting that moronic Democratic congressmen!
* If the courts didn’t simply ignore the plain meaning of the 10th Amendment, we’d have a much better country.
* Just because the left keeps claiming health care reform is a 1993 Republican proposal doesn’t make it so.
* I’m tired of hearing whiny Dem congressmen complain about being insulted the way big name conservatives are daily. Man up
* Hint from the awful movie Dead Tone: If someone tells you they see dead bodies, you don’t just laugh that off.
* Hint from the awful movie The Box: If someone offers you a million dollars to press a button, ask about the small print.
* The Brinks home security commercials are disturbing: The message — That great guy you just met is a violent rapist.
* People pay too much attention to Ezra Klein. He’s a Begala style Dem propagandist who just apes the Dem line w/out shame
* If health care is a “right,” why not food? Housing? Water? Transportation? Clothing? College? Jobs?
* So, Democrats in congress voted to give rapists Viagra. Then…no, this isn’t the start of a joke. Why do you ask?
* I think the bondage expense RNC story is nothingburger. It has been paid back. Steele had nothing to do w/ it. Who cares?
* If anything happening today, anywhere in the US, reminds you of Selma, Alabama 1965, you’re completely delusional.
* So an Obama donor threatened to kill Eric Cantor. I guess we know one of the stories on the NYT front page…oh wait.
Terrorists aren’t often accused of being particularly bright. And that dimness is on full display as a group of ISIS jihadis attempt to launch a cannon, with hilarious results. Every...Read More
Last Night, I Got To Say Something To MSNBC’s Touré That Millions Of Americans Have Wanted To Say For Years
MSNBC’s 2nd most famous race bating host behind Al Sharpton, Touré, decided to talk a little smack on Twitter last
* If Democrats are so concerned about shutting down the government, why have they just done it in Wisconsin and